Laughing City
wildiris
Sea Post King

Hey y'all. My name is Sarah. I've been a lurking shadow on this forum for a few months, mostly because I'm lazy and I didn't want to register for another forum. I finally realized that I just have to. :smiles:

Last fall, I was in Tyler for about three months...A little YWAMer. I went to the Vineyard church almost every Sunday, and I was totally blessed by the worship there. In the middle of my first week in Texas, MossEisley played a show at their church with...um...Rock and Roll Worship Circus. Someone suggested that I go, and...being new to the area with nothing else to do, I went. Wow. They had lots of technical problems, and their sound wasn't too great, but I was so hooked. I bought a t-shirt and an ep and a sticker and a button, thinking "this band is gonna be the next big thing--i've got to get the word out back home."

That was the only time I got to hear MossEisley. The next/last time I saw them was down in Deep Ellum, and I think they were just Eisley there.

Now....the reason for all this. Y'all need to be thankful. Don't take your mossy tow-headed Eislians for granted. I can't find 'Laughing City' anywhere up here. I wanted to pick it up live, in a store, so I went down to my favorite indy store and had them order it. It should be here in 5-7 days. :sigh:

I make terrible first impressions. Today, I met a guy, and we were hanging out, and then, just before he left, he sat in a chair and broke it. I'll probably always remember him as the boy who broke the chair. And you'll always remember me as..this. Oh, well. :smiles:
Unregistered
Laughing Citizen

hi, hi HI!

hope you get the ep soon, there's rumor circulating that it was pulled until june the 6th. hmmm

i like that... mossy toheaded eislians Laughing

gRegor
the gEek

Not that it matters now, since you've registered, but nobody has to register in order to post here Very Happy Welcome!
wildiris
Sea Post King

thanks. i just didn't want to start out as a guest. i'm hull of lame excuses. :smiles:

yes--i've heard those nasty rumors, and I'm just crossing my fingers that my indy store comes through for me. they usually do!

thanks, guys.
ilitherian
Vintage Newbie

welcome to the bored... i mean board i mean... boyrd

i don't know...
InModWeTrust
Sea Post King

pushed to June??? i got mine on May 19th at Good Records... i was in there just loooking and this guy buys it and i say "wha wah!? i thought it didn't come out till tomorrow"
to which good records man replied "it doesn't" and so i bought a copy. score.

btw... good records sold out of the EP in 4 days and had to reorder!

gRegor
the gEek

Actually I think if one had a New Joisey accent this would be the "Message Boyd" Laughing

My only uneducated guess would be that some distribution channels may not get it till June. Which is lame, but there's always Amazon. Anyway, I really don't know.

greeneyes
Sea Post King

new york needs some monica. i've never been there. someone take me please!

mon

ilitherian
Vintage Newbie

i was thinking more along the lines of coazh Z... "boaoyroayaord" but the joisey things works as well...

i think texas needs some more eisley. they aren't here... and thats sad. Sad
Andrew
Lost at Forum

Your special even though you still dont know where you know me from.
Joined: 05 Nov 2002 | Posts: 1479 | Location: Dallas, Texas
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
letdowntourist
Lost at Forum

greeneyes wrote:
new york needs some monica. i've never been there. someone take me please!

mon

hahaa... Smile

to what i did and said

piccysssssss
wildiris
Sea Post King

Aw, y'all are great. Monica, feel free to come visit. I love having random strangers come experience the Notheast for the first time. :smiles: You can come see NYC, Toronto, Boston, DC, Maryland, Philly, Pittsburg, and all those other great Notheast places. Everythng is so close up here...None of that driving three days to get from one end of the state to another. :grins:
ilitherian
Vintage Newbie

yeah but which state is the best? texas! we are practically our own country! and whenever eisley gets back and takes over we will be! VIVA TEXAS!

oh-kay... im done...