Laughing City
Zzz
Sea Post King

I recently saw Eisley perform at the Hollywood Bowl in LA. Much of the crowd wasn't there yet, but I sure as hell was. This band nabbed my full attention. I believe it was the song "Over the Mountains We Go" that really kicked my ass. Really good material. Is the CD sold at best buy? Or do I have to get it online?

I love their mix of the sounds of the melodic movement, with two singers going at it with their angelic voices. I am a big Radiohead and Coldplay fan, and now an Eisley fan as well. I am truly shocked.

--Kurt

Zzz
Sea Post King

and another note, its not easy to perform at the Hollywood Bowl, the center of Los Angeles' lavish social life. If you can shock people in LA, you can shock people everywhere.
rmlawrence
Vintage Newbie

Zzz wrote:
I recently saw Eisley perform at the Hollywood Bowl in LA. Much of the crowd wasn't there yet, but I sure as hell was. This band nabbed my full attention. I believe it was the song "Over the Mountains We Go" that really kicked my ass. Really good material. Is the CD sold at best buy? Or do I have to get it online?

I love their mix of the sounds of the melodic movement, with two singers going at it with their angelic voices. I am a big Radiohead and Coldplay fan, and now an Eisley fan as well. I am truly shocked.

--Kurt

Over the Mountains is the first song I heard by them (when they opened for Coldplay in Houston)... and that's really all it took for me to get sucked in. Great song.

I hadn't been able to find the CD anywhere around here... so I just got it from Amazon.com. People have found it at various places... but I wasn't going to drive all over Houston to find it when Amazon would deliver it to my doorstep.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
KyleRossP
Sea Post King

It is always refreshing to hear someone who has just heard Eisley for the first time talk about how much they enjoyed the experience....when i heard them for the first time, i was completely in shock and mesmerized...glad you enjoyed their show, and welcome to the message board!
Zzz
Sea Post King

TROGDOR, THE BURNINATOR

AND TROGDOR LAID THE KERRECK TO BURNINATION ...

--Kurt

ilitherian
Vintage Newbie

the first time i saw eisley i had to sit down because i was weak in the knees...

it was like that scene from seinfield when elaine first tries the soup nazi's soup... except not as funny and waaaaaaay cooler.
wildiris
Sea Post King

luke, word.