Laughing City
hootinanny
Sea Post King

*I ask only to set the mood my dears**Now imagine me in a cozy cottage style kitchen, late afternoon sunlight pouring in through the faintly fluttering curtains. I sit at a wonderful warm-colored wood table, with a steaming pot of tea in front of me. Thoughts of Eisley dance in my head, while their sweet melodies play through my home* (pay no attention the fact that I'm actually in an inner-city library computer lab, with NO tea whatever shall I do?)

Dearest Eisley,
Your ever-growing number of intelligent and loyal fans would like to ask that when your album is released, please-oh-please don't go with the trend of having a record be about 8 songs long. For you see my dears I DO have an attention span, especially for Eisley, and it's suuuch a pain to get up and have to change the cd all the time, because it's only a half hour long. Siiiiigh.So keep this in mind when choosing tracks (we want to hear as much Eisley as possible!!!) Thank you.
Love,Your Ever-Ready Loyal Knight,
Hootinanny

(P.S. I wrote it in letter form 'cause letter form rocks! Especially on the internet! Very Happy ....no seriously it does.)

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
BNROCKS
Vintage Newbie

no need to worry, my friend, the band is currently trying it's hardest to get all 14 tracks on the record. eisley songs aren't that short either, so we're talking a 50 minute to an hour record here...at least 45
hootinanny
Sea Post King

BNROCKS wrote:
no need to worry, my friend, the band is currently trying it's hardest to get all 14 tracks on the record. eisley songs aren't that short either, so we're talking a 50 minute to an hour record here...at least 45

Sweet and a half.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
juan
Lost at Forum

yeah, but didnt Boyd say that songs had been shorterened for the LP? a records a records, if its good, its length doesnt really matter, the shins album? arent they both sub 40 minutes, imo both really good.

- Charles Darwin (legend)
Joined: 04 Apr 2003 | Posts: 1296 | Location: Gateshead - good ol' blighty, up north
granpaturtle
Vintage Newbie

no matter what floats our way, it'll be genius, whether its 20 minutes or 80, doesn't matter, just push the repeat button on your stereo
Paranoid Android v2.0
Vintage Newbie

Yes, Chutes Too Narrow is pretty short. One of my friends saw the length and was complaining about it and wasn't going to buy it because of that. I made him buy the CD, and I've been thanked ever since.

Quality over Quantity mind you.

This is MYSPACE
Gee, Blog
Joined: 29 Oct 2003 | Posts: 4250 | Location: Up here in Connecticut
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger