Laughing City
fastfretwill
Sea Post King

words cannot do justice to how amazing Eisley was. I seriously have been inspired to write more music, Some freinds of mine and i wanna start a street team or a fan club or religion of some sort, i think they deserve it
Joined: 02 Jun 2003 | Posts: 1 | Location: Northridge(Los Angeles) California
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Zzz
Sea Post King

i saw them at the hollywood bowl too on saturday. i was shocked, and here i am.

Another note: Why are all the downloadable songs all screwed up (sounds like the files are distorted or something?)

--Kurt

I saw them on Saturday, too. Completely awesome!
 |  | 
KyleRossP
Sea Post King

fastfretwill wrote:

Some freinds of mine and i wanna start a street team or a fan club or religion of some sort, i think they deserve it!

Actually, there are things sort of along those lines you mentioned already in the works, that you, and everyone else here, might be interested in taking part in (well, except for the forming a religion part!) Please watch the Forum for more information, lots of little details are being worked out, hopefully more details available within about 3 weeks!
Glad you enjoyed the show, it is always good to meet new faces who have been touched by Eisley's music!
ilitherian
Vintage Newbie

i still think eisley should create a governing body based upon how awesome their music is... and they would solve all the worlds problems... like the UN except way better... i mean what does the UN have? that old guy and that other old guy... pft! Rolling Eyes
KyleRossP
Sea Post King

You're right on target man...A bunch of old men who can't even remember where they placed their false teeth overnight....and they are making decisions that change and control our entire world!!! I think Stacy DuPree should be the esteemed leader of the free world....wouldn't that be cool ?? Oh what a wondrous place it would be!
juan
Lost at Forum

ilitherian wrote:
i still think eisley should create a governing body based upon how awesome their music is... and they would solve all the worlds problems... like the UN except way better... i mean what does the UN have? that old guy and that other old guy... pft! Rolling Eyes

hey leave Kofi Anan out of this, he was one of (imo) the most inspirational figures in europe or rather the un i guess. its just a shame that many of the other halfwits in the un arent similar.

street team? what does that involve? going out forcing peoploe to listen to Eisley sounds like fun!!

- Charles Darwin (legend)
Joined: 04 Apr 2003 | Posts: 1296 | Location: Gateshead - good ol' blighty, up north
ilitherian
Vintage Newbie

yeah but can old Kofi write such songs as telescope eyes and the ever amazing marvelous things? i don't think so... what we need is some new young talented artistic people making world decisions. Eisley for President!

i too am interested in this "street team"... is it like a 21st century gang? would they have a cool handshake and would they dance and sing down the streets like west side story only to eisley music?
Trinket
Sea Post King

Lovely. Just lovely!!!! The sound at that place...gorgeous.