15%  [ 3 ]
I like vanilla.
31%
 31%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 19

ibekimbo
Sea Post King

Andrew wrote:
Im a Texan, but Chechslovac by heart Prauge is the greatest place to live I lived there for 6 months. My grandparents were spys or something I have a peice of the Berlin wall well mabey it could be called a chunk its big.

Hey!! I have a piece of the Berlin Wall too!!
I also have this really cool poster that was put out in Germany...when the wall was brought down. Smile

Kappa962
I LIKE KNOBS, FADERS

Based on this information, I think we can conclude that way more Moss Eisley fans like vanilla than don't live in Texas or Indiana.
Andrew
Lost at Forum

Yes but I was there when it was hapening well not there but close, my Grandpa went the next day and got the piece I have its cool.
Joined: 05 Nov 2002 | Posts: 1479 | Location: Dallas, Texas
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
ibekimbo
Sea Post King

Andrew wrote:
Yes but I was there when it was hapening well not there but close, my Grandpa went the next day and got the piece I have its cool.

My piece of the wall and my poster came from my friend who was living in Germany when the wall came tumbling down.
I am very grateful to her for remembering me as she was pounding the crap out of the wall with her hammer.... Smile