Laughing City
Jonathan Clark
Sea Post King

I think I'm going to have to go to a thrift store and find a new dresser for 20 bucks. Notice that a whole dresser there is less than half the cost of the handles new. The serious plan, however, is in fact to buy a dresser with cool and appropriately numbered handles at a thrift store, dump the dresser, and use the handles on the newly painted dresser (which looks kinda nice, I must say). As for getting the drawers out: I know a guy who used to work for NASA (He designed a something-or-other that could be built on the moon and would power the entire earth for infinity, but it was too expensive to build (not to mention that the last couple wars would've been put out of business, as well as some of the worlds largest corporations). Yes, all of that is completely true.), and I think he might be able to come up with a plan for getting them out. We'll see.

Oh yeah, thanks for the advice Mark. You're a genius. Ever notice how genius is so often just common sense, but yet it is still so hard to attain?

The day it single with half is done. Today I questioned all never. I have two way to choose: To be forever to crush and miss of with relief compensating single close to the failure memory, or cynicism. No the exit. I do not want either or one. Do fact any life does it come here, or it is only myself? A choice between torturing or the very grotesque escape.

-Josey Price

comrade
ibekimbo
Sea Post King

Jonathan Clark wrote:
I'm glad you got a good laugh out of the demise of hundreds of my brain cells. Maybe I'll start pounding my head against the wall. Would that make you happy too?
So kris liked the room description. I saw her picture, she's kinda cute. . . hmm.

We heart* Johnny. Smile
Oh and since you are doing the thrift store thing.....have you thought of looking for handles there?
Ya know.......thrift stores have a little bit of everything........including open boxes of Depends! Razz

Jonathan Clark
Sea Post King

That's disgusting.
Hey, I heard that Paul Simon has played in Dallas since the time we saw him. Is that right? Anyway, next time he's in town I need to talk to him.

The day it single with half is done. Today I questioned all never. I have two way to choose: To be forever to crush and miss of with relief compensating single close to the failure memory, or cynicism. No the exit. I do not want either or one. Do fact any life does it come here, or it is only myself? A choice between torturing or the very grotesque escape.

-Josey Price

comrade
ibekimbo
Sea Post King

Jonathan Clark wrote:
That's disgusting.
Hey, I heard that Paul Simon has played in Dallas since the time we saw him. Is that right? Anyway, next time he's in town I need to talk to him.

Um....it's possible........I'll check with my source.
I know he was here on and off looking at property before the house got bought...but I don't think that he played anywhere during that time.

He was touring Europe again this past summer.
Edie and the kids were here for awhile, but that was when he was getting ready to go on tour.