Laughing City
KyleRossP
Sea Post King

Well, the U.S. tour has ended, but i wonder if Coldplay will kidnap Eisley and take them with them. Coldplay has dates booked for end of June / early July in Europe, then 2 UK festivals, then a few Australia and New Zealand dates, even a Japan date, then back to the UK, for V-fest in August. I believe Eisley is booked for 3 of the UK Festival dates....but will they go elsewhere? Or, will they stay in the UK and do some smaller, local-venue type shows in the UK ??? Or, even better for us Texans, will they stay in Texas and do like, maybe, 20 or 30 local shows this summer ?????????? What would all you Forum friends prefer they do???
Teh shane-0
Golly, Poster

I would rather they move into the houston subers, specifically Baytown, and play at the venue that is 2 minutes from my house every day.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
ilitherian
Vintage Newbie

i think eisley should kidnap coldplay and bring them back here to play the buzz ove shows... that would be great.

if coldplay gets the nerve to kidnap eisley and keep us local fans waiting any longer for a good old eisley show. much wrath will be loosed upon the british brigands... they shall me smote with a mighty wrathful smitingness...
sinead
Sea Post King

hey! what about me! at least you've seen them play live....! They've never set foot inside my country! Very Happy I'm all for the Coldplay kidnap Eisley plan...sounds great!
Sinead xxx
Joined: 30 Jan 2003 | Posts: 74 | Location: Northamptonshire, UK!!!
Andrew
Lost at Forum

Dude sorry but Im going to have to go with a few small local shows and then more tour with coldplay.
Joined: 05 Nov 2002 | Posts: 1479 | Location: Dallas, Texas
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Teh shane-0
Golly, Poster

Local shows that I get to see are more important than any other show in any other country sorry. I think Eisley realizes this so your out of luck bub.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
juan
Lost at Forum

i'm with Sinead on this one. it is absolutley necessary that coldplay kidnap Eisley so that they have to play in the uk. we'll let them be unkidnapped on completion of the gigs over here.

- Charles Darwin (legend)
Joined: 04 Apr 2003 | Posts: 1296 | Location: Gateshead - good ol' blighty, up north
Agent-E
Sea Post King

I would love for them to tour and get the promotion but id also love for them to stay here in Texas and play some local shows lol. So its a toss in the air for me Smile

No, they can't come to the UK! They must come back to good ole Tyler tx and play at the Brewtones for us!
 |  | 
ilitherian
Vintage Newbie

juan and sinead... i think they are the beginnings of another transatlantic war... but this time bush and blair wont be so buddy buddy (alliteration!)

Mad

eisley come home!
sabbas
Sea Post King

No, they must go back home to Texas so they can start selling their shirts. And THEN they can come back to Vancouver for another show!
Joined: 28 May 2003 | Posts: 25 | Location: Abbotsford, BC, Canada
sinead
Sea Post King

yeah...forget Saddam whatisname....we're the ones you should be afraid of!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!!!!!!!! (Dr Evil style laugh)
Ok, maybe not.
How about if i beg....?
Sinead x
Joined: 30 Jan 2003 | Posts: 74 | Location: Northamptonshire, UK!!!
[[GiRTH]]Groelwyn
Sea Post King

woo for 21st