Laughing City
Ecouter
Vintage Newbie

Mr. Jones wrote:
i'm in a band, can we start a club for me?
...i am a sad, strange little man...

you're in a band, you're from waco and baylor bubbly, AND you're sad and strange and a little man?!? dooooood. i would soooooo start a club for you.

stpddrummerboy88
Lost at Forum

Paranoid Android v2.0 wrote:
Quote:
Whenever there was a show there were a bunch of kids who would just go down the street breaking into cars and stealing things, and ours got broken into once, too. Also, you have to watch out for druggies and muggers on the sidewalk, as my brother can attest to (he lived there for almost 8 years, and had to fight off/run away from numerous attackers). Anyway, I hope that doesn't put too much of a damper on the Milwaukee possibility... Just stay safe!

I'll fly myself and other Deadly Eisley Forum Assassination Squad members there and any lowlifes who attack are sure to get a FIVE POINT PALM EXPLODING HEART TECHNIQUE!

And if they're good enough to dodge that they can face off against my Hattori Hanzo steel! Hcha!

yea we can both be ninja Ray's and live in connecticut

Paranoid Android v2.0
Vintage Newbie

The Ray Team can be official Eisley heralds in CT.

This is MYSPACE
Gee, Blog
Joined: 29 Oct 2003 | Posts: 4250 | Location: Up here in Connecticut
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
stpddrummerboy88
Lost at Forum

yea!!
IndiePower
Sea Post King

Hey everyone, yes, i AM the one who posted this message ages ago and yes, i AM finally writing back. First off, the Rave is an outstanding venue and although it is in the city, I've been there tons of times and have had no problems. You just gotta be street smart..or something like that. Second, I WANT THAT BACKYARD SHOW! Third, TELL STACY TO E-MAIL ME! and yes, i am begging. I just wanna chat a little bit. What am i on? 4? Ok, Fourth, I'm not going to give out my location even though I was considering it because I'm paranoid like that. Very Happy But I have no problem still talking with whoever is interested in my "conceited" self lol jk. All right, I'm out. Peace. Cool
I love Eisley and Starsailor, and Ryan Adams, and C.C. and Jem and Robert Smith and everybody who has problems and releases them artistically cuz the Lord knows that life is crazy but creative expression is the best outlet. So Hail, Hail to the ones that keep me sane. More power to you in everything you do.

And come to The Rave/Eagles Ballroom in Milwaukee!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Unregistered
Laughing Citizen

hi. the back yard gig would be sweet. it would be like video.
HayesUT
Sea Post King

Since we are on this topic of budding young romance, what is the dating status of the Eisley members?........ I love how everyone on here can know every little thing about them, technology is great.....

--elimi-date
Joined: 09 Mar 2004 | Posts: 34 | Location: Memphis/Knoxville, Tennessee
Squirly
Vintage Newbie

there used to be a thread on just that question
Joined: 15 Jan 2004 | Posts: 5464 | Location: Galt, California
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
johnnyboy
Vintage Newbie

HEY... how about a show in detroit? i'd love to meet the band!!!

eisley ep: $6

eisley t-shirt: $15

eisley poster: $40

seeing eisley for the first time: priceless

xanga
Joined: 16 Mar 2004 | Posts: 2218 | Location: Detroit, Michigan, USA ... a.k.a middle of nowhere... i wish i lived in california