Laughing City
Sing us a Song
Sea Post King

I could not be more excited about going to see Eisley tonight @ the 9:30 club in DC!!! Here's a question that I'm sure most of you can answer...flash or no flash when taking pictures during the concert?
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

I asked them this late last year ... Look up, if there are bright lights on the stage, chances are, they won't really even be able to see past those. Those stage lights can be blinding. Unless you're like right under Chauntelle and she's looking down or whatever, you should be fine. Especially if you're standing at a taller stage. Flashes are painful in normal settings with normal lights, but stage lights put them to shame. But I'm not going to speak for them, that's just my photographer's opinion based upon a conversation with Boyd and I think Chauntelle.

Have fun at the show! Very Happy

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
granpaturtle
Vintage Newbie

you're coming to the 930 club? hot dude, we'll be there, me and ryan fisher, hopefully backstage...if all goes according to plan...which most certainly it won't. DAMN YOU PLANS!!!
Sing us a Song
Sea Post King

Thanks for your help! This is my first Eisley concert and I've been dying to see them since the first time I heard Telescope Eyes (note - the EP1 version) last summer. Good luck getting backstage. It would be amazing to meet them after their set.
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

Sing us a Song wrote:
Thanks for your help! This is my first Eisley concert and I've been dying to see them since the first time I heard Telescope Eyes (note - the EP1 version) last summer. Good luck getting backstage. It would be amazing to meet them after their set.

You're welcome. Go to the merch table. You'll meet them there. Really. Very Happy

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
MoreOfTheSame
Vintage Newbie

TheAntrider wrote:
Sing us a Song wrote:

You're welcome. Go to the merch table. You'll meet them there. Really. Very Happy

This man speaks the truth, as I have done just that as well (talk to them at the merch tables that is).

Flickr
Transvaal IV - Myspace : Virb
Deep Thoughts About Shallow Subjects
Joined: 02 Sep 2003 | Posts: 2455 | Location: Grapevine, TX
pvt.tucker.blue
Lost at Forum

TheAntrider wrote:

that's the truely magical part of any Eisley show...

I love my forum Mom
Joined: 01 Nov 2003 | Posts: 1310 | Location: VA, but I don't throw beer at the stage
gRegor
the gEek

pvt.tucker.blue wrote:
TheAntrider wrote:

that's the truely magical part of any Eisley show...

dude, it's pvt.tucker.blue! haven't seen a post by you in a while.