Laughing City
Amy
Sea Post King

I have a 61 key wurlitzer electric and I can barely even lift the thing. When we play we always load it out first because it's so heavy. How the heck does Stacy get that rodes on/off, plus her synth? I take it that Weston and Jonathan get that job. Razz Question
Jonathan
Sea Post King

yes we sure do thank you very much. but when we get mad at stacy we make her carry the rhodes. and everyone else's equipment too. we hope to put a little meat on her. come to think of it, actually me and weston could some meat... Shocked
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Amy
Sea Post King

Hey ya know what though...there's nothing wrong with skinny guys. Actually, I fancy them over meatheads. Wink
Jonathan Clark
Sea Post King

I have both a Wurlitzer and a Rhodes. A Rhodes is quite a bit heavier. Weston got a hernia. He made me touch it. How close have my fingers been to his intestines? This close (holding up index finger and thumb pretty close together). Yep, closer than they've been to my own . . . I guess, it's all prolly about the same really.
Uh, yeah, what were we talking about? Ah yes. Wurli's are a one man beast, Rhodes's's's are for two.

I'm feeling stupid, does it show?

The day it single with half is done. Today I questioned all never. I have two way to choose: To be forever to crush and miss of with relief compensating single close to the failure memory, or cynicism. No the exit. I do not want either or one. Do fact any life does it come here, or it is only myself? A choice between torturing or the very grotesque escape.

-Josey Price

comrade
kris
Ubernerd Moderator

speaking of rhodesesses... i have an offer than you CANNOT resist.

i want one.
two keyboards arent enough.
can you imagine how COOL you would become if you were known as THE PERSON TO BUY KRISTI QUINTEN A RHODES?!
yeah.

*cough*

Andrew
Lost at Forum

Yes I manhandled the Rhodes by myself but Im a quote "Meat head" I just prefer to say Im fat. That thing is a beast, but a beast with a softer side.

Schones and Petrol are good-Andrew Mattis
Joined: 05 Nov 2002 | Posts: 1479 | Location: Dallas, Texas
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger