Laughing City
Sare
Sea Post King

Hey! I'm from Britain and saw Eisley on the 17th of August at the V-fest. I have to admit, on hearing the first song i was hooked, as were all my friends! We want to hear more! Very Happy Your music was such a refreshing change, we're all on the lookout for CDs and any merchandise we can get our hands on. Come back to Britain soon!!
ilitherian
Vintage Newbie

i wish i could go to Britain. i love Eisley so i would fit right in.
CHRIS~!
Golly, Poster

UK is the best.
Sagacious Music
Sea Post King

I want to go to the UK. That would be one fantabulous trip. w00t.
Jonathan
Sea Post King

Thank you Britain. We love you too. you're our favorite.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Keith
Golly, Poster

Scotland thinks you guys are a little too soft for them, but they admire your effort
Kimbrtones
Vintage Newbie

Keith wrote:

Quote:
Scotland thinks you guys are a little too soft for them, but they admire your effort

Uh...Keith, since I noticed you were from AUSTIN, TX!, how the heck did you get the scoop on the whole country of Scotland's opinion of EISLEY?

Just curious....Confused
juan
Lost at Forum

Kimbrtones wrote:
Keith wrote:

Quote:

Uh...Keith, since I noticed you were from AUSTIN, TX!, how the heck did you get the scoop on the whole country of Scotland's opinion of EISLEY?

Just curious....Confused

i told him, i live not to far away from scotland and overheard them last week talking about some band called eisley.

no not really.

Jonathan wrote:
Thank you Britain. We love you too. you're our favorite.

even the band loves the uk, even more so than their own country? well we are fantabulous.

and they did put on a good show for so early in the day, when most people including me, should have been asleep.

come back soon. please.

- Charles Darwin (legend)
Joined: 04 Apr 2003 | Posts: 1296 | Location: Gateshead - good ol' blighty, up north
ilitherian
Vintage Newbie

they couldn't love the UK more than texas could they? i mean how could they? Rolling Eyes
pompeygreg
Sea Post King

So now Texas loves the UK? I'm getting confused....
Laughing_city
Sea Post King

i was at v fest, i was loving it, specially eisley, i had never witnessed such amazing live music in my life! i mean look at all those people!!!!!!!! if they didnt like eisley, they wud have gone away, but they didnt! there was maybe 10 thousand plus people watching! to put it in perspective, u were more popular, then feeder, who in the UK, r loved, im a massive fan of them, and i enjoyed eisley aloooooooot more!

thanks very much y'all!!!!
Joined: 18 Aug 2003 | Posts: 325 | Location: Stansted, Essex, England
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ilitherian
Vintage Newbie

texas has loved eisley for years...
jonnybad
Sea Post King

Very Happy Razz Surprised Laughing Wink HI MY NAME IS JON, AND IAM FROM ENGLAND, I WORKED AS SECURITY FOR V2003 AND WAS LUCKY ENOUGH TO MEET THE BAND, THEY ALL LOOK REALLY SPECIAL AND I THINK THEY ARE A GOOD LOOKING BAND, CHAUNTELL (IT THATS HOW YOU SPELL IT) IS HOT !!!! Wink . CHRIS MARTIN FROM COLD PLAY SAID TO ME AT THE FESTIVAL WHEN I ASKED HIM WHAT HE THOUGHT OF THE BAND, " I LOVE THEIR SOUND AND THEY ALL HAVE THE DEDICATION TO GO ALL THE WAY , WHICH IS WHAT IS NEEDED TO BE THE BEST AT WHAT YOU DO".I SAID IT LOOKS LIKE THEY HAVE ALREADY AND CANT WAIT FOR THEM TO DO THERE OWN GIG AND LET THE WHOLE OF THE U.K KNOW WHAT GOOD MUSIC IS ALL ABOUT, HE OF COURSE AGREED AND CARRIED ON WATCHING THE GIRLS KICK SOME ASS., PLEASE CAN YOU GIVE ME SOME DATES OR ARE THEY NOT AWARE OF THE IMPRESSION THAT US UK DWELLERS GOT FROM THERE CUTE LITTLE OPENING SET, I HAVE NEVER KNOW A BAND GO DOWN SO WELL AS PRACTICLY UNKNOWN IN ENGLAND AND GET SO MUCH SUPPORT, CHEERS GIRLS AND BOY DRUMMER YOU MADE MY SUNDAY AT STAFFODSHIRE
i am 24, 6ft tall with dark hair and blue eyes, and i first heard of eisley at V2003 at staffordshire, i was working as security for the event and loved there set, it was excellent they have a real nice sound that was cool to listen to, i couldnt keep my eyes off chauntell ( i hope i spelt that right ) she is really fit, and boy can she play the guitar. chris martin from cold play said to me that she can belt out some really good tempos from her little wrists, i dont doubt that for a second.
boyd
Eisleyoid

wow. nice words. Touring with those guys really was a confidence booster to Eisley. We were constantly amazed at their words...their grace and humility...and how supportive they were. Most or some of of them watched side stage at every show. Guy (bassist) told me that the hairs on the back of his neck stood straight up as he watched their show from side stage at Madison Square Garden. I just mostly fought tears during their show - from out front. Eisley doesn't think they're a great band...but are growing and learning.

"The industrialists never saw the fruit of their own labor - Post Moderism,
which I now proclaim as dead. Their forefathers digital revolutionists,
have accelerated the final resolve by punctuating an end to our chaotic
journey with a new manifesto and a new era: The Age of Meaning."

(manifesto's sold separate)
Welcome: Illuminists
kris
Ubernerd Moderator

oh... the screaming... my head hurts. Shocked