Laughing City
swtcatastr0phexx
Sea Post King

Very Happy *crossing fingers in hopes of going*
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Pantheon4
Vintage Newbie

ZooeyGlass wrote:
endlessdays wrote:
Can anyone tell me if Deep Ellum is more raucous on New Years Eve? I'd LOVE to go to that show (all three of D's finest!) but I feareth for mine safety.

That's why my mum is reluctant to let me go... I am an adult - well, I'm eighteen - but I will be under their roof at the time.

I've got the same problem. Wink
My parents think I'm crazy for wanting to fly to Dallas...alone...durring the holidays...from Akron... Ok, I admit it, it isn't a very good idea, but I'm going to try anyway.

It’s probably better to have him inside the tent pissing out, than outside the tent pissing in.

"Can we get control of an individual to the point where he will do our bidding against his will and even against fundamental laws of nature, such as self preservation?" -memo from 1952 Project ARTICHOKE

Joined: 19 Aug 2004 | Posts: 10565 | Location: Somewhere in the middle of nowhere
jack_stripes
Vintage Newbie

I think i can go my birthdays 3 days later, so i can just ask say it;s a bday present if they say no...

wait trees is all ages right????

Pantheon4
Vintage Newbie

jack_stripes wrote:
I think i can go my birthdays 3 days later, so i can just ask say it;s a bday present if they say no...

wait trees is all ages right????

I tried the birthday present thing for the Sept. 19th show. Evil or Very Mad I'm still pissed about missing that show!

Anyways the trees is 17+, and you have to have a drivers licence. I don't think they accept temp licences. But what do I know? But they say that you need a valid driver's licence to get in the door on their website.

It’s probably better to have him inside the tent pissing out, than outside the tent pissing in.

"Can we get control of an individual to the point where he will do our bidding against his will and even against fundamental laws of nature, such as self preservation?" -memo from 1952 Project ARTICHOKE

Joined: 19 Aug 2004 | Posts: 10565 | Location: Somewhere in the middle of nowhere
PoorWriter
Lost at Forum

I will be representing California in Dallas
and bringing a bit of Colorado with me.

TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

*Prepares noose*

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
guitarfan
Sea Post King

Having never seen Eisley or Pilotdrift live, and only seeing Radiant* do a short set where one of the guitarists' rig went out midsong, I want to go to this with an almost insufferable longing. But the likelihood of this is very low, due to lack of funds and transportation. If anyone is going through San Angelo on the way there, I'd like a ride. Razz
berlies_
Lost at Forum

PoorWriter wrote:

Go us Californians! We rock!

Levi
Sea Post King

Pantheon4 wrote:
ZooeyGlass wrote:
endlessdays wrote:
Can anyone tell me if Deep Ellum is more raucous on New Years Eve? I'd LOVE to go to that show (all three of D's finest!) but I feareth for mine safety.

That's why my mum is reluctant to let me go... I am an adult - well, I'm eighteen - but I will be under their roof at the time.

I've got the same problem. Wink
My parents think I'm crazy for wanting to fly to Dallas...alone...durring the holidays...from Akron... Ok, I admit it, it isn't a very good idea, but I'm going to try anyway.

nooooooooooooooooooooo................

standingcareful
Golly, Poster

That's going to be the coolest show ever.
Lost at Forum

berlies_ wrote:
PoorWriter wrote:

Go us Californians! We rock!

We really, really do.
Too bad California blows.

TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

PoorWriter wrote:

Not as bad as having to work on the night of the show, and probably basically sit at home during most of it because I couldn't get there in time. Stupid Job. Mad

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
EisleyForever
Vintage Newbie

TheAntrider wrote:
PoorWriter wrote:

Not as bad as having to work on the night of the show, and probably basically sit at home during most of it because I couldn't get there in time. Stupid Job. Mad

I'm not able to go, and it's not even because I have a previous engagement.

When you're not able to go to an Eisley show, you walk in the rain. You walk around the house, then walk around it agaaaain.
- Ed Harcourt's hit single, 'Apple Of My Eyesley', about missing Eisley at the V-Fest.

Jay
Golly, Poster

i'm cautiously optimistic. at this point it depends on work. personal day...her i may be coming perhaps mabye.

on another hand, does anyone think its weird to fly a bunch of miles to see a band? i mean, eisley isn't phish or the dead or something. i dunno. i guess if its weird, i'll be weird.

edit: lame and weak.

my sis has to work on new years, so i guess thats out. unless i can borrow her car, which is my car that she's making payments on because i moved to new york.
Shocked

theenvycorps
Vintage Newbie

Scott (livetoenjoi) and I will be braving the ferocious Iowa winter to make it down to the show. In fact we'll probably be in TX for a few days.

Any places we should visit, Texans?