Laughing City
jack_stripes
Vintage Newbie

And all of their families to my house for thanksgiving

No jk,

that would be awesome, but my parents would freak out.

>NiQ<

Zombie-Face
Sea Post King

That might not be such a great idea. Do you have any idea how many people they have in their family? I certainly dont, but I could estimate into the thousands. You better have a lot of pumpkin pie before you can make an invitation like that.

theufbproject.com
EisleyForever
Vintage Newbie

This is why I am thankful that I told them to come to my house to eat when they were in Dallas, AFTER they had left the home and wouldn't see my post until they got back.

Plus, I was kidding. But I had a convincing argument ... empanadas and ice cream sandwiches. But there were, like, 6 people, 2 empanadas and 14 ice cream sandwiches ... and they were tofutti cutie ice cream sandwiches. those things are SMALL. eight to a box? i got sick once and was in bed all day with a box of them ... ate 'em all.

(Come to Thanksgiving i'll overstock on the stuffin' and there'll be TOFU TURKEY!)

why yes i'm a depphead
Laughing Citizen

EisleyForever wrote:
This is why I am thankful that I told them to come to my house to eat when they were in Dallas, AFTER they had left the home and wouldn't see my post until they got back.

Plus, I was kidding. But I had a convincing argument ... empanadas and ice cream sandwiches. But there were, like, 6 people, 2 empanadas and 14 ice cream sandwiches ... and they were tofutti cutie ice cream sandwiches. those things are SMALL. eight to a box? i got sick once and was in bed all day with a box of them ... ate 'em all.

(Come to Thanksgiving i'll overstock on the stuffin' and there'll be TOFU TURKEY!)

Goodness, I love you wifey.