Laughing City
granpaturtle
Vintage Newbie

http://www.recroommagazine.com/interviews/eisley.htm

i just came upon it in a random search

Quote:
Chauntelle: I think that had a lot to do with it. We had a Nintendo, but we weren't really allowed to play it very much because when we did, we'd play it all the time and it'd be all we'd do.

Laughing

oh, i love you duprees...i can imagine sherri and chauntelle huddled in front of the TV playing nintendo while stacy jumps up and down behind them trying to join in the fun. All of them vegd out in front of the screen playing Contra or Rainbow Island (more likely Rainbow Island, some how i don't see the Duprees running through Nicaragua with machine guns Laughing )
ok...i've had fun imagining for a bit...

BeastieEastie
Golly, Poster

you're very creative but that is a good interview

Do you smell that? What is it?
Joined: 24 Oct 2004 | Posts: 895 | Location: Guantanamo Bay, Cuba
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
granpaturtle
Vintage Newbie

BeastieEastie wrote:
you're very creative but that is a good interview

creative? no no no, i just chanelled Chauntelle's memories.
It's a power i attained in Bali over the summer whilst i was knife fighting a drunken citizen. He cut me pretty good and i hit my head on the ground. While unconcious i dreamt of sucking up a bra in a vacuum cleaner. Since then i've been having weird dreams and memories, and after reading Chauntelle's xanga i realized i've been channeling her past, present, and future.

And the whole Nicaragua thing is just the story and setting of Contra...cos it's about the Contras...who killed lots of folk in Nicaragua in the 70's and 80's

BeastieEastie
Golly, Poster

WOW!!!!.....we need to have a meeting? cause I have these strange memories...but I don't know whose they are....they might be yours? Shocked

Do you smell that? What is it?
Joined: 24 Oct 2004 | Posts: 895 | Location: Guantanamo Bay, Cuba
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
AzureDreams
Sea Post King

Thats really awesome to imagine. Them huddled in front of the tv playing Nintendo, movin the controler everyway that their man moves. Wow that was a really awesome post grandpa turtle. I luv Nintendo. That made my day.
granpaturtle
Vintage Newbie

AzureDreams wrote:
Thats really awesome to imagine. Them huddled in front of the tv playing Nintendo, movin the controler everyway that their man moves. Wow that was a really awesome post grandpa turtle. I luv Nintendo. That made my day.

it's what i do...make people's days...it's actually in my contract with god, Appendix VI
Clause 4
"ye shall make people's days until you no longer draw breath"

ZooeyGlass
Lost at Forum

I remember reading that once, but that was nice to find it again... I had pretty much forgotten it... Thanks for posting it.