Laughing City
<< prev | goto page
 | next >>
ali
since 1979

trebligarak wrote:
i'm a newbie. yeah.. not for long. what is it like 500 comments until you're not a newbie anymore. i'll get there soon...what a goal..

my name is kara by the way. i'm 15. but if you didnt know that you would think i was older.

i heard about eisley from a friend and have really gotten into them, i want to see them live really bad.. i will one day.

okay i'm done rambling..

kara

i don't think we have a comment quota. i think pretty much once you post hello in this thread you cease to be a newbie Very Happy

ZooeyGlass
Lost at Forum

Howdy!
librariman
Sea Post King

do people really introduce themselves on forums? well...i'm doing it, but that's not because i think people really do it. it seems like an odd idea.
i work at a small rural library in a 3 room victorian house and we play music off of two computer speakers to create a better ambience. we've been playing christmas related music lately (the transiberian orchestra is completely inappropriate for a library in my opinion...then again they're completely inappropriate for many reasons) and one of the tracks was eisley. I said to myself "who are these sirens singing of the snow?..." and now I am introducing myself to a forum. if only i had seen them when they were in Detroit. Now I will hope they come to Ann Arbor.
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

Hi Kara and Librariman, I'm Jamie. This is a great forum, don't worry about being "newbies." Just jump right in. If someone is rude, let one of us "older" people know. Or gRegor, Kirs, Boyd or Kimbrtones (the moderators). But I don't expect that, becuase this is generally a very awesome forum. Anyway, glad you made it, and don't be sheepish if you want to contribute. Very Happy

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
neomar
Sea Post King

Hello Everyone...glad to be here.

My name is Omar, I'm 27 and live in Garland, Tx.(just north of Dallas) I heard Eisley on the radio and got hooked on the sound and then went to see them in concert in '03 and got hooked on the Band. And that's about it.

xcdragonfly
Sea Post King

hmm alright so i dont really know what im doing here... im really bad with the whole computer thing sad as that is. um anyway so my name's Maddie. 18 and live in Boise and i too saw Eisley at a Coldplay concert and have been a fan since. i go to high school (last year! yes!) and really would like to see Eisley again before i go to college. course portland is a lot bigger than boise and being just a tad south of there might not be so bad as far as chances of concerts go. Very Happy alright then thats it. later
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

Howdy, Omar and Maddie. I extend the same greeting I gave above your posts to you. Feel free to join in all you want. And welcome. Very Happy

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
ZooeyGlass
Lost at Forum

"Howdy!" to all of the new folks I have missed over the last few days.
trebligarak
Sea Post King

thanks for the welcoming.

this seems like a great forum.. glad to be part of it.
darlingdear
Sea Post King

hey ya'll. i'm not exactly new here, i've been reading the forum for quite a while but i never actually posted anything, until now.
i love the music, i love them, i love texas.
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

darlingdear wrote:
hey ya'll. i'm not exactly new here, i've been reading the forum for quite a while but i never actually posted anything, until now.
i love the music, i love them, i love texas.

I'm glad you started posting. I hope you're finding it to be as cool as I do. Welcome. Very Happy

darlingdear
Sea Post King

thank you !!
Retrovertigo
Sea Post King

Yes, I've lurked for quite awhile as well. But I figured with the full-length on its' way, my urge to post would be too heightened not to suck it up and register. So hi Smile I'm Kelly. 23. Female. That is all.
Joined: 18 Dec 2004 | Posts: 339 | Location: never give up and good luck will find you.
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

Retrovertigo wrote:
Yes, I've lurked for quite awhile as well. But I figured with the full-length on its' way, my urge to post would be too heightened not to suck it up and register. So hi Smile I'm Kelly. 23. Female. That is all.

Howdy. Glad you decided to post. Stick around, it's a great place, as you probably know if you've lurked around. Very Happy

RogueRandy
Sea Post King

Hi, Im Randy. just a big fan of Eisley, hoping they come around my neck of the woods to play sometime.
I own every Eisley song/ep I have been able to find. I am eagerly waiting for their full length album.

Their stuff is so mesmerizing. Happy Holidays all, Randy

<< prev | goto page
 | next >>