Laughing City
Kawe
Sea Post King

Heh, my "subject" wasn't all that good. But I'm sure people will read this anyway. Now.. I just discovered that the front page was paged with "Room noises" I clicked on that sweet little picture and it all begun to load.

As soon as I saw it I clicked my way into "New music". I assumed directly that this is what'll make it to the album... So.. here's how I reacted to it:

Telescope eyes? What the... actually I like the old one much better. I'm not sure of the tracklist but I hope Lady of the Wood made it.. if I rememeber correctly it didn't... and that's sad.. why Telescope eyes but not Lady of the Wood? Aww Sad

I wasn't prepared! Wooohooo. This one is really good and.. ya.. that's about it Smile

Lost at sea! Yes... my fav. song... but.. wah.. ditch the drums! I like the old more sad song.. this one is a bit too "happy" for my taste.. and.. the remix is like.. wah? what did you smoke? Smile

Golly sandra.. now.. this is what made me really happy... cause.. you really wanna dance to this song. I like it the most of all songs that were presented... even though you could have skipped that "g-g-g-g" stuff that comes up twice.

well.. that's about it Smile hope I made some sense..

if you wonder about what I'm talking about... remember that I have not seen any Eisley shows so I have only heard things released on the web... might be easier to understand what I mean with the "sad" version of Lost at sea.

oh well... maybe it doesn't matter at all as I will buy this... hope I don't have to wait too long... as I had to get those EPs shipped over to Sweden.

hisownshot
Vintage Newbie

Haha, I think everything you didn't like, I liked.

I loooove the drums and other instrument in Lost At Sea
The Remix is my new favourite song.
And the g-g-g in Golly Sandra I looooooooooooooove.

And just so your hopes aren't down, Lady Of The Wood did make the CD. Smile

i'm gonna marry the mars volta.
Joined: 01 Nov 2003 | Posts: 8260 | Location: new hampshire
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

hisownshot wrote:
And just so your hopes aren't down, Lady Of The Wood did make the CD. Smile

Actually ... it didn't. But there are tons of other great songs to fill the void (to overflowing). Very Happy

And besides, I don't think they've declared any song but Pretender to be dead. (Granted the oldest probably don't have much of a shot.) There's always hope for EPs or No. 2. Smile

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Vegetable
Vintage Newbie

what about Dream for me?? I know itīs not on the full length, but is there any hope for it?

Visit my Pic Album!
Joined: 17 Jul 2003 | Posts: 3973 | Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

Vegetable wrote:
what about Dream for me?? I know itīs not on the full length, but is there any hope for it?

I guess they'd have to answer that. All I know is that Pretender's future looks bleak. Laughing

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address