Laughing City
Bzdnika
Sea Post King

hey i was just wondering who all was going to the show at The Parish on the 31st. they're going to be at waterloo records for a signing too, if you didn't already know that. if anyone does go, feel free to say hi, i'll be sticking out like a sore thumb.
"You gotta think about a'starvin people gotta eat sand to survive. Sand ain't got no nurtrients...I know, 'cuz I eat it constantly. I got zero energy, i cough all the time, my diet's bad and zzzz.....zzzz....zzzz.....zzz.....zzz.."
-Meatwad
StripeyBeast
Sea Post King

I really want to go to that show. When is the signing at waterloo? And also, do you know if there is any threat of the show getting sold out, because i cant know for sure if i can go until the thursday before the concert when i get my report card.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Bzdnika
Sea Post King

At 5:00 there will be both a CD signing AND an in-store performance, how great is that? i don't know there policy for getting in, i think it's a first come first serve basis. i'm going to get my ticket later on today so i can ask them about it. it's like $16 for a ticket at waterloo records, but most websites say it's only $12. am i missing something here?
"You gotta think about a'starvin people gotta eat sand to survive. Sand ain't got no nurtrients...I know, 'cuz I eat it constantly. I got zero energy, i cough all the time, my diet's bad and zzzz.....zzzz....zzzz.....zzz.....zzz.."
-Meatwad
DeathRockBoy
Sea Post King

there's going to be a CD signing 8 days before the CD comes out?
jaytee
Sea Post King

the 31st is m6y bi9rthda6y.... weeeeeee (m6y ke6yboar9d is sc9rewin up so dont mind m6y 9random numbe9rs)
Sea Post King

they are having an in store performance and signing, maybe not with the new cd, but maybe old cd's. i bought the Laughing City EP for like $6 there.
-Meatwad
xc0oki3m0n5terx
Sea Post King

just got my ticket from Waterloo, costs $15.50. i cant wait!!!
StripeyBeast
Sea Post King

i'm still confused...
so is it if you buy the ticket for the parish show at waterloo records, you get to go to the cd signing thing as a bonus
ORR
is it that you have to buy a ticket to go to waterloo, and then you have to buy an additional ticket to go to the parish show
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Super_Dave
Golly, Poster

I will be there on that day. This will make my 2nd concert to go see Eisley

"Speak when you are angry - and you'll make the best speech you'll ever regret"

www.purevolume.com/247
Joined: 18 Oct 2004 | Posts: 618 | Location: San Antonio, TX
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Bzdnika
Sea Post King

the signing at waterloo is free, i asked someone who worked there and she said that it's on a first come first serve basis to get in. i don't know if you need to have a ticket to the concert at the parish though, i forgot to ask. either go to www.waterloorecords.com, call (512) 474-2500, or e-mail info@waterloorecords.com. i am sofa king excited
remember everybody, if provoked, it is acceptable to flastonomate at any perfunctory tolonimones that get in the way of your discolobintation. got that?

-Meatwad
Keith
Golly, Poster

waterloo instores are always free, you don't need a parish ticket
Docelot
Sea Post King

jaytee the 31st is mine too, and strangely enough justin timberlakes.. what a coincidence
xc0oki3m0n5terx
Sea Post King

sorry i havent been to many concerts, and i knew the rules are different at some. are cameras allowed? at the parish show, or at the waterloo appearance?