Laughing City
BNROCKS
Vintage Newbie

i had to help sherri last night in our epic quest to kill an octopus monster that was inside her computer and making rude comments. it was really scary and we killed it with an ax. when we were through she went on the computer but realized the octopus had the last laugh because it changed the password. we spent at least 15 dream minutes trying to figure it out before i bored myself awake.
Admiral79
Lost at Forum

You know, since I've been working hard spreading the great music through E-merge, Eisley has been in my dreams at least several times a week. I need to start keeping a dream journal though, because I always forget what happens.
granpaturtle
Vintage Newbie

ryanmfisher: i had a dream last night that boyd was my uncle
Saellys
Vintage Newbie

granpaturtle wrote:
ryanmfisher: i had a dream last night that boyd was my uncle

That sounds more like something you'd dream, Andrew.

Actually, you'd probably dream you were Boyd.

Smokemonster
Joined: 24 Sep 2003 | Posts: 14510 | Location: Alone on an airplane, fallin' asleep against the windowpane...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
granpaturtle
Vintage Newbie

Eisley needs to get out of my dreams...they're too dangerous...it's not cool anymore...
librariman
Sea Post King

Well...I can't believe I had an Eisley dream. My wife is right...I need to do something else with my time.
Basically I dreamt that I saw them at St. Andrews and then hurried along to catch a train in the subway (there is no subway in Detroit...go figure). There I ran into the band and they all looked like themselves (i guess) but they were in their late 40's and overweight. They were sitting around a picnic table with a bunch of dusty luggage.Then I met "boyd" who was 7 ft tall and wearing a plaid shirt tucked in, and had an enormous belt buckle. He was very...metrosexual...(neatly trimmed beard, savage tan, perfect teeth ect.) and looked much younger than the band. In the dream I thought "oh...so that whole family story was just a marketing gimmick and they're not even young..."
That was the most disturbing part of the dream for me. I think it also highlights that my true heroes are the band's parents. I don't really want to analyze it further. Hopefully once I see the band in Detroit I can start obsessing about something else. Wink

redlights
Sea Post King

I haven't dreamt about them

....yet.

thesinisterpenguin
Vintage Newbie

librariman wrote:
Well...I can't believe I had an Eisley dream. My wife is right...I need to do something else with my time.
Basically I dreamt that I saw them at St. Andrews and then hurried along to catch a train in the subway (there is no subway in Detroit...go figure). There I ran into the band and they all looked like themselves (i guess) but they were in their late 40's and overweight. They were sitting around a picnic table with a bunch of dusty luggage.Then I met "boyd" who was 7 ft tall and wearing a plaid shirt tucked in, and had an enormous belt buckle. He was very...metrosexual...(neatly trimmed beard, savage tan, perfect teeth ect.) and looked much younger than the band. In the dream I thought "oh...so that whole family story was just a marketing gimmick and they're not even young..."
That was the most disturbing part of the dream for me. I think it also highlights that my true heroes are the band's parents. I don't really want to analyze it further. Hopefully once I see the band in Detroit I can start obsessing about something else. Wink

thats a good one. Laughing
Monsoon
Sea Post King

I dreamt of them and i asked them for their emails but they were like always changing subjects and then i woke up..damn it always happens when i have a dream of someone and ask for email and they never give it,... Confused
chubbygumby

i had an eisley dream last night. i shall elaborate...

okay, the dream started off with me walking through a turnstile at the subway. as i went through it, the band goes through the other turnstiles and start walking down the corridor which morphed into a hallway at a venue of some sort. wes asked me where i was heading and i said, "where you guys headin'?" he said, "we're about to go on stage in couple of minutes. wanna come backstage?" i said, "sure" in a yeah-whatever-type answer. we all went backstage and 2 other people were there. i wasn't sure who they were though. but eisley seemed to know them. we sat there and chilled a bit. i asked wes, "so, you like polos better than tees?" he said, "no. i just wear what feels comfy." and then some weird time-shift happened and i asked jon, "is it okay if i tape the show?" he said, "sure, where's your camera?" i said, "ummm... oh damn! i forgot it in the car!" he said, "wanna go get it? i think i have to come with you so you can get back in." i said, "are you sure you could do that? you guys are about to go on in a few minutes." he said, "it's no prob." we started running and i got my cam. we went back to the room and sherri said, "where'd you guys go?" jon said, "to get his cam". and sherri rolled her eyes.

/story

i never thought i'd have an eisley dream that i'd remember to post about and i never thought i'd post in the eisley dream thread. heh
 |  | 
jamiga
Vintage Newbie

I had an Eisley/Zombie Dream last night.

It started off in the middle of the night. Eisley was in the middle of a huge circle of people, separated by a rope that encircled the band and kept the fans at a safe distance.. The band was preparing to begin the show. I held on to the rope tightly with both hands because people were pushing and pulling each other to get a good view of Eisley. Chauntelle was directly in front of me, and before they began she looked at me and pointed. "Hey, are you the one who gave me that package?" "Yeah!" I answered. Then a bunch of zombies came over the hill and started killing people so we all scattered and my dream turned into something COMPLETELY unrelated to Eisley.

cactus hands
Sea Post King

this would make me feel awkward reading it if i was one of them.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
cryptictonight
Lost at Forum

I've never had a dream with Eisley--the band (as in the actual people)--in it
But once I had a dream that I went to this church and they were singing Eisley songs (Golly Sandra to be exact) and I was a little surprised but thought it was very cool. And then they began serving everyone turkey and gravy in metal trays.
So that's as close as I have ever gotten to having an eisley dream.

Man some of you have very normal every-day-life type dreams. My dreams are always crazy.

jdstories
Vintage Newbie

The First Church of Eisley?

JD

Cindy
Sea Post King

One time I dreamt I was at an Eisley show and I was watching them perform Golly Sandra, and then after the song was over, Chauntelle started to play her guitar, but it was producing an acoustic sound, and Sherri started to sing Iron & Wine's Naked As We Came in Sam Beam's voice.

Then, I woke up because everything was all wrong and I saw that my iPod's alarm had gone off in the middle of the night and I was subconsciously listening to one of my playlists.