Laughing City
frostbitten81
Sea Post King

I just got back from the San Fran show at Slim’s and it was amazing. I believe this show was better than last year’s tiny Cali tour even though Richard Swift wasn’t playing. My favorite part had to be the encore, where Blake from the Elected played drums to Sea King and then Stacy did her acoustic set of Just Like We Do.

I didn’t stay long after the show, so I wasn’t able to get my CD signed. Crying or Very sad Also, the people at Slim’s seemed to want the club cleared out fast, so I hope that those who stayed were able to chat with the band for a while.

My digital camera was wiggin’ a bit and I was up against the stage in front of Sherri, so I couldn’t get good pics of everyone, but here are a few anyways:

With all the stress that Boyd is going through, it seems as though he has cloned himself a mini-Boyd to help out Laughing :

Ok, I’m spent. You can see more pics here.

Sing away. l l Swing away.
Last edited by frostbitten81 on Wed Feb 09, 2005 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Skabro1005
Golly, Poster

DUDE! I was sooooooooo there! It was flippin awesome. I was the kid with the yellow trucker hat on, and my friend was the one Eisley pointed out for being crazy (the tall kid with the "I heart my wiener" shirt on. Yeah, we got to stay and help clean up, so I totally got to hang with Eisley and their crew. They are so awesome. They are now one of my fav bands. I cant flippin wait for the NFG tour! That concert is gonna kick my donkey! But yeah, I finally got to meet Boyd, oh man that guys cool. Kim was funny and nice and Eisley was super awesome. I got to talk to Jon, he is my favorite bassist ever! He was cool and relaxed, humerous though. Lol...I experienced the mother in Sherri when she totally took her kid aside and talked to her about something. Its just so cool to see how REAL they are. They are who they are, and they dont try to be cool...they just are. I didnt get to talk to Stacy, but hopefully I will next time. Im so stoked for the next SF concert I can hardly contain myself.

Anyway, Eisley played an awesome concert. As it was said above, we got an Encore of Sea King and Just As We Are, sung by Stacy. That concert was by far one of the best I've been to. Cant wait for the next!

Skabro Mr. Green

P.S. Ill put some pics on here once I get them developed.

i spit out a flury of rude language at garron like, "UGH!....DUMMY!" he flips out and crys for the next couple of hours, then we stop at subway my favorite restaurant and buy him a sub and things are cool now.

You will be greatly missed Jonathon David Wilson. Great bassist, great guy.

*caution*
*Myspace-caution*
Joined: 25 Jan 2005 | Posts: 931 | Location: Where I currently am.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
bgburroughs
Vintage Newbie

Skabro1005 wrote:
I experienced the mother in Sherri when she totally took her kid aside and talked to her about something.

*Chauntelle

Quote:
Just As We Are

*Just Like We Do

Wink
bgburroughs
Vintage Newbie

By the way, awesome pictures, frostbitten81!
randomj
Sea Post King

The Slim's show was top notch. If I had my way Eisley would always play there when they came to SF. I have to figure there were a lot of new fans at the show, which is great. The whole audience was "in it" by the end of "Just Like We Do". SF humbly requests a bit of Trolly Wood and maybe a little Mr Pine for next time.
Joined: 28 Aug 2003 | Posts: 13 | Location: San Francisco, CA
Skabro1005
Golly, Poster

bgburroughs wrote:
Skabro1005 wrote:
I experienced the mother in Sherri when she totally took her kid aside and talked to her about something.

*Chauntelle

Quote:
Just As We Are

*Just Like We Do

Wink

I am ashamed of myself! But...wait...its was Sherri who was talking to the kid....are you sure?!

i spit out a flury of rude language at garron like, "UGH!....DUMMY!" he flips out and crys for the next couple of hours, then we stop at subway my favorite restaurant and buy him a sub and things are cool now.

*caution*
*Myspace-caution*
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
frostbitten81
Sea Post King

Skabro1005 wrote:
bgburroughs wrote:
Skabro1005 wrote:

*Chauntelle

I am ashamed of myself! But...wait...its was Sherri who was talking to the kid....are you sure?!

Kayla is Chauntelle's daughter. If it was Sherri talking to her, than you experienced the aunt in Sherri.

Last edited by frostbitten81 on Wed Feb 09, 2005 12:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Skabro1005
Golly, Poster

Yeah...I just realized what a spaz I am. Oh well, it was funny anyway. I remember now that Chauntelle freaked when Kayla went out to the trailor. She was all "Dont go into the street!" and THAT was the mother in Chauntelle. Question: Do we know who the father is? *I dont wanna bring up something bad...so i was hesitant to ask*

Skabro Mr. Green

*caution*
*Myspace-caution*
frostbitten81
Sea Post King

Ha. It was cool seeing the infamous trailer parked out in front and the Eisley bunch squirming inside the van before going in for sound check. Then, Boyd was going in and out of the trailer and chatting with the people in line before Kim yelled at him to get inside. Laughing

Also, I remember seeing Kayla near the back of the stage, on her belly with her hands on her chin, just swaying to the Elected. Very Happy

T'was a night I shall never forget.

Last edited by frostbitten81 on Wed Feb 09, 2005 12:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Skabro1005
Golly, Poster

Haha...I saw that. Infact, it was me he was talking to when he got yelled at!

Skabro Mr. Green

*caution*
*Myspace-caution*
cryptictonight
Lost at Forum

bahhh, I really wish I could go to an Eisley show. Confused
Sounds like quite an experience.
mosesgunn
Sea Post King

Skabro1005 wrote:
DUDE! I was sooooooooo there! It was flippin awesome. I was the kid with the yellow trucker hat on, and my friend was the one Eisley pointed out for being crazy (the tall kid with the "I heart my wiener" shirt on.

That's funny, I was right in between you and the guy who took all of these pictures. I was the other 'tall' guy that made the comment to you about how the short people should of got there on time so that they wouldn't have to try and peek over us the whole time. The one who took the pics was right in front of me. Well, a tad to the right I guess. He was right up against the stage. Yeah, it was an awesome show though. All of the bands kicked butt!! I have pics posted on my Xanga of it. They're not so good, but check em out. Fun Stuff.

-Josh Scogin (Norma Jean)

http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=jacoblee1982
frostbitten81
Sea Post King

I think I remember seeing you. You were with two other guys and a cute gal Wink , right?

Skabro1005
Golly, Poster

yeah that was him...you had bushy hair didnt you?

Skabro Mr. Green

*caution*
*Myspace-caution*
mosesgunn
Sea Post King

yep, that was us. I kept busting out the dissposable camera. I think I got your head in a few pics. Did you have a gray beenie on? The other guy had the I love Pedro shirt, or something about Pedro on it.

-Josh Scogin (Norma Jean)

http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=jacoblee1982