Laughing City
KyleRossP
Sea Post King

Did you know in real life, Sherri's just a girl? She picks her nose a lot, and smells kinda funny...isn't made up all extra pretty like in that video you saw....it's all an illusion!

So enjoy listening to Eisley together with your real girlfriend! Continually voicing your obsession of Sherri makes you look like a freak....

That's the funniest thing i've seen in a while...nice drawing!
Last edited by KyleRossP on Wed Feb 23, 2005 5:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Chrissss
Sea Post King

I know she's just a girl, that's the craziest part of it all. Yes, I have seen attractive women before, but what does that matter? Sherri is one girl created by the one and only God. I'm sorry, but when He creates something so beautiful, I would think He would love for me to obsess over His masterpieces. It just shows a greater faith of knowing He is there and that I appreciate Him, because I am nothing. You have to understand that I am just a boy as well, not a robot who thinks a girl is "hot". I'm not just some boy that you throw into a category for "the obsessed". It's just not like that. I'm sorry, but I just think she is truly beautiful and I just can't help but keep saying it. I'm also still a newcomer so understand I'm still crazy. Eisley can do that to you. It sucks because these girls sing so much higher then I do, so I try to sing along and it sounds like a disaster. Hitting the notes is one thing, singing like them is just insanity. On "Tree Tops" I don't know HOW Stacy does that singing, the second time she does it, she like bends her voice twice in a row when she goes higher and then goes back down. That is so good. I am just realizing more and more how creative and good their music is along with the fact that they are all lookers. It just makes them perfect in my book. I'm already behind, because I have an asian nose, but my eyes are normal. tee hee. Mom and Dad have made me look so funny.
Sherri is beautiful.
Joined: 21 Feb 2005 | Posts: 11 | Location: Papillion, Nebraska
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
merry andrew
Sea Post King

God bless the Internet.
Joined: 22 Sep 2004 | Posts: 196 | Location: Redmond, WA, USA
jdstories
Vintage Newbie

That is actually your obsession, Sherri, on "Tree Tops".

JD

yoetheterrible
Sea Post King

"You have to understand that I am just a boy as well, not a robot who thinks a girl is "hot"."
Really, it seems like you are, I mean all you have been doing is saying that, of course you use "beautiful" instead of hot. I think its kinda funky to obsess over one of God's creation that happens to be another person you hardly know. But hey different strokes... I obsess over my dog buddy but I know him
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
jdstories
Vintage Newbie

That is a pretty cute dog. How old/what breed? I'll probably see you in May.

JD

yoetheterrible
Sea Post King

in the pic he was about 2 months old, umm i don't know what he is, probably a mutt. See you then !!
holiday
Sea Post King

what a cute little puppy!
breauxman
Vintage Newbie

I'm sure all of these long, obsessive posts really don't make Sherri want to visit the board much. And people wonder why they aren't here as much as they used to be.

Oh, and by the way...Jon is the hawtttesttttsss!!! Wink
Joined: 04 Oct 2004 | Posts: 2264 | Location: Lost and Found
yoetheterrible
Sea Post King

Yah he is !!!!!!
jdstories
Vintage Newbie

breauxman wrote:
I'm sure all of these long, obsessive posts really don't make Sherri want to visit the board much. And people wonder why they aren't here as much as they used to be.

That is an excellent point. How can you talk to someone that doesn't view you a person?

JD

librariman
Sea Post King

jdstories wrote:

That is an excellent point. How can you talk to someone that doesn't view you a person?

JD

I'ma gonna view me a person...

Super_Dave
Golly, Poster

Super Dave here and I got to tell you this is one funny thread that I can recall. Sherri's pretty and all but there's other amazing beautiful women out there as well. Keep your head up buddy and just be glad of what you already have. Till next time......

"Speak when you are angry - and you'll make the best speech you'll ever regret"

www.purevolume.com/247
Joined: 18 Oct 2004 | Posts: 618 | Location: San Antonio, TX
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
gRegor
the gEek

... or continue putting Sherri on a pedestal, and give your girlfriend my number.

just kidding.

yoetheterrible's drawing was pretty dang funny, too

Chrissss
Sea Post King

Nah, I think I'll just stop posting. Sorry, you guys are just too touchy for me. I know you don't care, but I do so I'm just gonna say sayonara. I'll just love them on my own time. bye everyone.
Sherri is pretty.
God bless every one of your lives individually and I hope you all find that someone that you are all waiting for, because waiting on God's time is the greatest reward of all. His will, will bless you. You guys rock and are better fans then I'll ever be. Hang onto that. bye guys. Laughing
Joined: 21 Feb 2005 | Posts: 11 | Location: Papillion, Nebraska

<< prev | goto page
 | next >>