Laughing City
<< prev | goto page
 | next >>
cactus hands
Sea Post King

im charis.. ive liked eisley for a long time... i just never joined the forum.. because i thought reading their xanga's was good enough.
but this here is fun.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Vegetable
Vintage Newbie

hey, welcome to the board, cactus hands!
*approaches to shake hands*
wow! I´d better not!

Visit my Pic Album!
Joined: 17 Jul 2003 | Posts: 3973 | Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
ABBAgirl
Sea Post King

Hey, I'm a newbie, and I love Eisley sooo much!!! They are so unique and fit into their own genre. They have unbelievable harmonies that others cannot compare with. I also love their artistic style.
Along with my love for Eisley, I love the 70s band ABBA, the Corrs, Sahara Hotnights, Rilo Kiley, Melanie C, and Lisa Loeb. I also LOVE drawing, playin' my guitar and speaking and learning about foreign languages. Konnichiwa everyone!!
kajqrd
Golly, Poster

Konichiwa ABBAgirl and welcome here... And no I don't know Japanese. But I did see American Pie 2 Smile Anyhow welcome here to this city of laughing, singing and merry times...
Joined: 19 Feb 2005 | Posts: 743 | Location: Herning, Denmark
theramblingscot
Sea Post King

I'm amy Smile i'm 17 and from Dallas, TX and i've seen eisley three times (yay!) I feel very indebted to them because it was through them that I discovered the wonderful band that is Pilotdrift. Anyways I just thought I would say hello!

i registered but then my computer decided it hated me so....forgive me if i've already posted this lol.
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

theramblingscot wrote:
I'm amy Smile i'm 17 and from Dallas, TX and i've seen eisley three times (yay!) I feel very indebted to them because it was through them that I discovered the wonderful band that is Pilotdrift. Anyways I just thought I would say hello!

i registered but then my computer decided it hated me so....forgive me if i've already posted this lol.

Howdy! I was wondering when you'd sign up. heh Wink

And howdy to everyone who's just come in today. This place is great, so feel free to make yousrelves at home. Smile

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
JBaker
Vintage Newbie

^Amy, is that you're friend that knows Eisley or something?
Evan_Eisley
Sea Post King

Well, I found Eisley on launch.com, they won for WHO'S NEXT? Usually the bands who win, suck suck suck! I clicked on Eilsey, with my hopes down, when I found out that this band kicks major ass! I've been a fan for about 1 month now, and I don't have their CD (Damn money problems!), but I have heard: Telescoe Eyes (Laughing City and Room Noises version), Golly Sandra, Lost at Sea (and Remix), I Wasn't Prepared, and Marvelous Things; I loved them all! So, I'm glad I found this webiste! THANK YOU EISLEY FOR THE GREAT MUSIC!
Joined: 02 Mar 2005 | Posts: 8 | Location: Connecticut, USA
cactus hands
Sea Post King

Vegetable wrote:
hey, welcome to the board, cactus hands!
*approaches to shake hands*
wow! I´d better not!

ahha that was darling.
phil_in_a_box
Sea Post King

Tonight my brother sent me a link to a music video called Marvelous Things by a band called Eisley because he "thought the brunette guitarist was really cute." I watched it, and while I loved the video (and agreed wholeheartedly that the Sherri was awfully pretty) I was even more captivated by the music. This band has a really terrific sound! From the guitar sounds and instrumental blend to the simple-but-fantastic harmonies between Sherri and Stacy (and the quality of their voices! *swoon*) to the hemiolas in the percussion, everything here is just tasty. I think I'm in love, and I think I'll be buying all the Eisley I can get my hands on. Too bad I just found out they already hit Houston on their tour! Waaaaah! Sad

Anyway, nice to meet all of you! *waving* ^_^
xangelofhisnightmaresx
Sea Post King

ummm my name is Samantha. I'm new 2 these boards but not new 2 others. I got in2 Eisley not long ago.At first I didn't really like them bcuz I'm in2 heavy metal but then I started liking them. sooo...yea.
~*xyou told me no apologies but i'm sorry it couldn't cut the mustard and it's absurd. hey, you turned the light off. you gave me darkness. you sucked the blood right out of life. are you running away from me?x*~
thesinisterpenguin
Vintage Newbie

welcome!
all are welcome here...even metallers....hahaha... Laughing
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

Welcome, everyone. Smile

Eisley seems to have a cool draw with the hard music crowd. I'm quite happy about it. They can attract all kinds. Welcome.

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
Ðraven
Sea Post King

Well, hello

Personnally, I owe Eisley alot. I first heard them through Yahoo's radio, and was immediatly captivated by how good the singers were. Even though it's really not the kind of music I listen to usually, I thought they were, in overall, very awesome, demarking themself from all the false musics invading us these days. I was able to buy their album during a recent trip in the USA, and, thanks a lot to them, I was able to conserve my sanity for the all-long 70 hours of bus.

And now, I just hope they won't ignore Quebec for too long....

LaughingOutLoud
Sea Post King

Greetings,
Sadly Ive been living in a hole, finally crawled out and discovered the Beautasticness of Eisley-
Its an honour to meet you all- Lets be friends Wink

btw- My names Nuu (pronounced Noo-ooh)

Joined: 04 Mar 2005 | Posts: 5 | Location: Beyond this worlds comprehension......

<< prev | goto page
 | next >>