Laughing City
Saellys
Vintage Newbie

The OGG team is knee-deep in a redesign and expansion of Orange Gold and Green, and we need your help! If you have a bit of Eisley-related art, a poem or story, a music video set to one of their songs, or an MP3 of you covering an Eisley song, send it to us! We'll look it over and put it on the site, where you will receive fame and fortune forever! (Well, maybe not, but you get the idea.)

Go to the Fan Submissions page for more information. Submissions will not be accepted if they do not follow the guidelines on that page. So get crackin'! We need your creativity! Very Happy

Smokemonster
Joined: 24 Sep 2003 | Posts: 14510 | Location: Alone on an airplane, fallin' asleep against the windowpane...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
jdstories
Vintage Newbie

Never say never. .01% is not 0.

JD

Saellys
Vintage Newbie

Did I say never? Confused I never said never. I can never understand you, jd. Wink

Smokemonster
Joined: 24 Sep 2003 | Posts: 14510 | Location: Alone on an airplane, fallin' asleep against the windowpane...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
atdrvn
Golly, Poster

I emailed you.

« Last.FM ¤ Myspace ¤ Jacob Greene ¤ Art »
Joined: 10 Nov 2003 | Posts: 542 | Location: southern california
Saellys
Vintage Newbie

atdrvn wrote:
I emailed you.

Our first submission! Thanks! Very Happy

EDIT: You've been added. Thanks again!

Smokemonster
Saellys
Vintage Newbie

Bumpity bump.

Smokemonster
kajqrd
Golly, Poster

I have some quite simple sound repairing software... Would you be interested in getting cleaned up versions of some of the songs if I am actually capable of improving on the sounds?
Joined: 19 Feb 2005 | Posts: 743 | Location: Herning, Denmark
DRMS_7888
Vintage Newbie

I sing some simple covers on my old accoustic, but my audio quality is lame.. I'd have to go to my church or something to really record it.

MAKECOLDPLAYHISTORY
Joined: 20 Feb 2005 | Posts: 8868 | Location: Saturn, the Bringer of Old Age
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
jdstories
Vintage Newbie

I've been thinking of doing a version of "Blackened Crown", but with a super-deep voice like in the song "Voodoo" by Godsmack. Unfortunately, I lack the equipment and know-how to bring such a project to fruition. All I have is my voice.

JD

ew
Sea Post King

A fan submission of a different kind. Click on em.

Saellys
Vintage Newbie

ew wrote:

Holy cow! Those are amazing!

Smokemonster
Eclectic Gypsy
Sea Post King

i mailed andrew a disc of some photos that i took at some concerts though none are really that great
Saellys
Vintage Newbie

A clarification: If you send photos of Eisley (live, press, publicity, magazine scans, etc.) that's great, and we'll use them for what will eventually be our Pictures section. They will not go up in Fan Submissions, however. That area is for creations of your own that are related to Eisley, like artwork, music videos, and remixes--things you've made yourself.

Eventually our Pictures section will have categories for live photos taken by fans, as well as press/publicity photos submitted by fans, and many more. Those photos won't go on the Fan Submissions page. Thanks! Smile

Smokemonster