Laughing City

Of those who have heard MossEisley's songs after ep2, which one do you like the best?
Mister Pine
32%
 32%  [ 21 ]
Laughing City
18%
 18%  [ 12 ]
Sea King
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Wings and Windows
7%
 7%  [ 5 ]
Lullaby
4%
 4%  [ 3 ]
Tree Tops
20%
 20%  [ 13 ]
Enchanted Sleep
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Sun Feet
9%
 9%  [ 6 ]
Winter Song
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 64

kris
Ubernerd Moderator

i kinda like mister pine and laughing city equally. mister pine is just so darn cool live though. Smile
Llama Jose
Sea Post King

BAM!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Timothy Wilson
Sea Post King

hey guys.. i like the new look.
bow-eed is Idea ... oh yeah.. how can you guys vote without having ever heard the song "sun feet" before? itll blow you away. i think i may be the only one other than maybe 2 people on this board to have heard it so far. anyways. you WILL change your minds. silly kids...
anyways. im in love all over again because of that song.
love Tim
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number
johnnyactionfinger
Sea Post King

yeah, that's right. i picked 'wings and windows'. SO ALL YA'LL JUST BACK UP OFF ME!

I like how my computer is not crashing from out of control pop-up window bog down.

I remember this time, Macky and I were dressing up as pirates and putting his parakeets on our shoulders one California summer long ago. Suddenly one of the birds flew off his shoulder and RIGHT INTO THE CEILING FAN!!! It was like *thunk* *drop*. When we took it to the vet, we found out that the blow to the head had paralyzed it from the neck down. So for the rest of it's birdy existence, we were constantly having to re-set it upon it's perch, as it would fall off every 2-3 hours or so.

And that's what that song made me think of.

Bean dip, anyone?

xoxo
-randee
chrismcpeters
Sea Post King

the new message board rules....boyd youre a genius....oh by the way...sherri wears harry potter pajamas....pink ones with a button flap bottom Shocked ....they rock my world!!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
abductee
Laughing Citizen

hmm well I don't think I can make a good decision, considering the fact that I haven't heard any of the songs live.. and i'm at the mercy of the .mp3's hosted by the site as far as which songs I hear is concerned. However I may go to Texas this summer.. who knows, I might even bring llama jose and a few other friends with me.. I know llama jose would love to see you guys play just as much as I would.

Anyway that's just a thought. hmm a very appealing one though.. .. *scratches chin* what do you say mark, should we go? I'm thinking Tyler and Eben would wanna come as well. That would be a nice travling crowd eh?

Joined: 05 Nov 2002 | Posts: 1640 | Location: California....
Tiff
Sea Post King

man...lol..I put the wrong song lol...ive never even heard the song I accedently put..well my fav. song is lullaby... Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
OrangeCreamsicleClouds
Sea Post King

Just as some of you, I have not been blessed to hear Moss's new songs... I WOULD if they would come to Ohio to visit us folk here... I know I know, the brilliant plan I had before of Moss coming to Ohio fell through, but that doesnt mean I dont still want them here! Maybe check Joe's Java House or something.. I'll try to get information on that one... oh wait, never mind, you guys cant do stuff right now right? I forgot. Silly me. But I'd have to say that I cant possibly pick a favorite, cause they are all sincerely beauty-full!
AaronEphraimDoveevBender
Sea Post King

so you like pinback now knew you would jonathan
dpwrchick
Sea Post King

Smallville is a great show! One of my faves! how are all you mossy people doing? i haven't seen u in awhile, i think since curtain club if i remember right. hope u are all great. i like this new board, and i love u all. see ya soon
Love, Dannell <>< Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
iRa
Sea Post King

boyd wrote:
Now we can all stop playing the Close the Pop-Up Windows video game and...the crime rate will go down and the winter won't be as cold as I thought it would be. I'll leave the old one up for a while so we can finish our discussions in progress. We can thank gRegor in Indiana for introducing us to this php miracle. MossEisley thanks him publicly on this very messageboard herenow.Converse, Discuss, Connect now, intrepid ones - the new sea of back-end, beautiful code awaits you

Nice...php is the way to go with message boards...looks good!
Cool

bigideas
Vintage Newbie

boyd wrote:
H See you on the big screen.

what does this mean. i haven't heard from beardo in a long time, what are his plans?

boyd
Eisleyoid

Beardo is leaving us shortly to go to Nashville to join ranks with "The Connotations" - an original Taylor Muse/Beardo band who quickly snatched up bass player - Adam, drummer - Kevin and keyboard/guitarist - Shane. (Kevin and Shane formerly of Pride the Dead Prep, Adam from the Blue Hour) Rumor has it that they'll be recording soon. I actually heard...well, I'd better not say. These are all very close friends - better check my facts.

"see you on the big screen" - It's an old saying - like something Bogart would say in an old film, but it assumes the recipient of said communication/conversation is going to make it big. The big screen = "showbiz", "pictures" or "see you in the movies" was probably the forerunner to said quote.

"The industrialists never saw the fruit of their own labor - Post Moderism,
which I now proclaim as dead. Their forefathers digital revolutionists,
have accelerated the final resolve by punctuating an end to our chaotic
journey with a new manifesto and a new era: The Age of Meaning."

(manifesto's sold separate)
Welcome: Illuminists
bigideas
Vintage Newbie

i thought you meant he actually wanted to make or be in movies.
i'm actually coming back to texas after this semester. i see that holland finally has an official website up. are they (the connotations) in the works with T&N as well? i think that texas and the moon song is quite catchy and could do well. it has that strokes-y vibe....hopefully they put it out before the "the" band stuff gets old. i always wanted to hear some of the taylor solo stuff but haven't had the chance to

boyd
Eisleyoid

right....that's all cool. hey. who are you anyway? i must know you and it probably seems apparent, but....nothing in you're profile gives it away. (except you're moving back to Texas?) if you don't want to blow your cover, just give me a clue i can catch.

"The industrialists never saw the fruit of their own labor - Post Moderism,
which I now proclaim as dead. Their forefathers digital revolutionists,
have accelerated the final resolve by punctuating an end to our chaotic
journey with a new manifesto and a new era: The Age of Meaning."

(manifesto's sold separate)
Welcome: Illuminists