Laughing City
EisleyRox11
Sea Post King

it's a very good vid. i don't get fuse so i'm appreciative that someone posted it. leighish i think you should respect nfg a little bit more than what ur giving them. that is one of his best performances i think i've ever seen. it goes perfect w/ the song and w/ sherri. i don't really think i belong on the forums i'm here because i'm an nfg fan and a fan of eisley but i don't feel really welcomed by anyone here, because it is still a big difference in music. yet i'm still fond of eisley music it just doesn't bring to me what nfg does. so i hope everyone stays well and i hope the tour goes well the rest of way. cya.
reflectedxglory
Sea Post King

ew wrote:
Someone direct me where to send it to get it on OGG. For now, I'm upping it to You Send It. The files 41.1MB which isn't as bad as I thought It would be.

Video & MP3.

Caps:

OMG THANK YOU!
Joined: 11 Mar 2005 | Posts: 489 | Location: orlando,fl,usa
reflectedxglory
Sea Post King

EisleyRox11 wrote:
it's a very good vid. i don't get fuse so i'm appreciative that someone posted it. leighish i think you should respect nfg a little bit more than what ur giving them. that is one of his best performances i think i've ever seen. it goes perfect w/ the song and w/ sherri. i don't really think i belong on the forums i'm here because i'm an nfg fan and a fan of eisley but i don't feel really welcomed by anyone here, because it is still a big difference in music. yet i'm still fond of eisley music it just doesn't bring to me what nfg does. so i hope everyone stays well and i hope the tour goes well the rest of way. cya.

any fan of eisley is welcome here as far as i am concerened dont let anyone run you off. then again expect that people have different taste and opinions and have their right to express whatever they may be as long as long as it is done in a repectable way. i dont know maybe i am running off on my own tangent but i have probably one of the most vast and different taste in music you come across and i figure if you like whatever music you should be entitled to enjoy it no matter what others may think of it this includes me. hey i may no longer enjoy NFG but that gives me no right to rag on you if you do. different strokes for different folks you know. i love that there are so many different types of music out there that is what makes this world such an intresting place. ::end rant::
danieldugdale
Sea Post King

why do people quote pictures? its hell for people with 56k....think of the 56kers still out there
SicTransitErica
Golly, Poster

jordan's voice makes me want to plug my nose and sing along. i can't understand why i love this band so much.
danieldugdale
Sea Post King

me either....
kajqrd
Golly, Poster

STOP turning your head... hehe... love your avatar...
Joined: 19 Feb 2005 | Posts: 743 | Location: Herning, Denmark
end MORAINE
Golly, Poster

mgo wrote:
Sherri really adds to the song.
Yea, talent.
golly andrew
Laughing Citizen

Could someone post just the mp3 please?

Think of the 56K people!!
Joined: 23 Mar 2005 | Posts: 1919 | Location: In a glass case of emotion
reflectedxglory
Sea Post King

danieldugdale wrote:
why do people quote pictures? its hell for people with 56k....think of the 56kers still out there

sorry
AdrianA
Sea Post King

Am i the only one that notice that Sherri only wears earing on one side? Strange...but cool! Cool
xemagx
Sea Post King

Hi
can anybody PLEASE put this up again or send me it via msn or something, or put it in soulseek or ANYTHING i want this like really bad.
so yeah
x
grandmastermagic
Sea Post King

Is there any way I can just get the Mp3, I have dial up and it takes me the better part of an hour to download one song.
guitarfreak217
Vintage Newbie

Yeah, someone please host it again. I didn't get to see it...
samantha
Sea Post King

http://s44.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3VUO4VP9CO3693LV94VYL625XK

get it while ya can
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger