Laughing City
Shaiwase
Sea Post King

Well, sadly I missed them when they went to House of Blues in orlando last month Crying or Very sad i hope they go there again sometime in the near furture
adrio
Sea Post King

There's only like, 3 Eisley fans in Chicago taht are over 21. Smooth Move booking agent Rolling Eyes
livewirerach
Sea Post King

the velvet lounge in DC is 21+, but not much in the way of good shows go there...

i seriously considered using a fake ID to see colin meloy this past january. i'm to the point where a lot of my friends are 21, and i've already lived in other countries where i CAN legally drink, and i don't see the point...lame.

lostjeremy
Sea Post King

Not to be a prick but I enjoy when shows are 21+ every now and then. You kido's will understand when u get to be an old fart like me Wink
Joined: 09 Aug 2004 | Posts: 189 | Location: Tyler, TX & Mililani, HI
FrozenEye
Golly, Poster

I saw Hope of the States at the Double Door; that is going to be awesome seeing Eisley with two awesome bands.
SicTransitErica
Golly, Poster

lostjeremy wrote:
Not to be a prick but I enjoy when shows are 21+ every now and then. You kido's will understand when u get to be an old fart like me Wink

haha i understand already, and i'm still 17. but nonetheless, it is disappointing for us.

lazerbith
Sea Post King

it is quite weird they're booking 21+ shows for a band with a very large younger audience. however, being TWENTY TWO... i could not be anymore elated about this show. but i've been the 18 year old who couldnt go anywhere...

does anyone know who they're doing this summer tour with?
RICHARD SWIFT?
FrozenEye
Golly, Poster

lazerbith wrote:
it is quite weird they're booking 21+ shows for a band with a very large younger audience. however, being TWENTY TWO... i could not be anymore elated about this show. but i've been the 18 year old who couldnt go anywhere...

RICHARD SWIFT?

Lovedrug and Pilotdrift I believe.

guitarfreak217
Vintage Newbie

FrozenEye wrote:
lazerbith wrote:

RICHARD SWIFT?

Lovedrug and Pilotdrift I believe.

I thought them touring with Pilotdrift was just a rumor.

loveisachemical
Vintage Newbie

Is it seriously Lovedrug and Pilotdrift? Could someone clear this up for sure.

That would be amazing. I am seeing Lovedrug tomorrow evening with Copeland, and I am very excited.
BNROCKS
Vintage Newbie

the opening band(s) have yet to be announced.

period. ..

Admiral79
Lost at Forum

As stated, no official announcement yet. But a few days ago someone posted that Chauntelle had said Pilotdrift was going to open. However their roadie John posted 2 days ago that it still wasn't confirmed.

http://www.eisley.com/laughingcity/viewtopic.php?t=14142&postdays=0&po storder=asc&highlight=pilotdrift&start=15

Someone mentioned Frou Frou, that would be cool. I love that "Let Go" song on the "Garden State" soundtrack.
rockettocome
Sea Post King

mattchuckm wrote:
i wonder if anybody has every gotten a fake id solely so they could get into a show....

i borrow my cousin's lol

KyleRossP
Sea Post King

Clubs make a large portion of their profit on alcohol sales. If a club serves alcohol, and they let people under 21 in the club, they sometimes are required by law to pay for very expensive liability insurance, and take on the legal responsibility of some unruly underage kids somehow drinking and hurting themselves or someone else......it's an unfortunate thing, but, for a lot of clubs, they won't incur the expense, or risk of it.
At the last Eisley show in Dallas, i stood near the doors for a good portion of the show, and watched 6 seperate times as the security guards threw out 6 underage people, all who were caught with beers in their hand....