Laughing City
KyleRossP
Sea Post King

Having been a listener of the Edge since it very first went on the air many years ago, and therefore a listener of Adventure Club ever since it first started, i would have to agree with everything Josh just stated above.

Could it be the user called "slickshoes" who posted above might be one of those failing musicians whose music sucks, and won't admit it to themselves, and has to complain about how the scene is bad, radio is bad, clubs are bad, record labels are bad, instead of accepting the fact that their own music is bad? The kind who has to put down bands that do get some recognition as "selling out"?

Good music will get recognized and played, thanks to people like Josh, and bad music stays where should...away from our ears.
Mr Kuz
Golly, Poster

I think i'm the only person on this forum from England, which is good, coz that means Eisley ARE ALL MINE. Firstly think Eisley are brilliant. Kinda stumbled onto them. Went into a Radiohead website, it said a band in the states were talking about them saying how they influenced them, and well the rest is history. Im a photographer and ive been using a lot there music ( all 5 tracks ive downloaded off kazaa, which is still legel over here too use, u poor yanks soon you wont even be allowed to use the net without a FBI agent standing next to you) to help inspire me while im working. Secondly, well ive said so much on the firstly section ive nothing to say in the secondly section, CRAP. Forgive the spelling mistakes i was writting this at 3 in the morning while watching some old Jackie Chan movie. Druken Master, watch it great movie. Ok thats it really, errr oh yeah try not to vote for the cowboy next time round. JEZZZZ, HAHAHA THE BLOKES GOT AN I.Q OF 86, POOR SAP
Joined: 31 Oct 2003 | Posts: 945 | Location: West Bromwichshire, Englandshire.
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

You're not alone. There are a few other English folk on here. Too bad you can't dl the new EP over there, unless Napster does that or whatever.

We'll always figure out a way to get our free music.

And, if I hear "cowboy" one more time, I'm going to lose it ... but I'm not going there.

Welcome aboard. Eisley rules.

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Kimbrtones
Vintage Newbie

TheAntrider wrote:
Quote:
And, if I hear "cowboy" one more time, I'm going to lose it ... but I'm not going there.

You know...I use to hate the "cowboy" reference when it referred to us Americans, but, being a native Texan, I am starting not to mind that term anymore. Texas rules! It should be it's own country.....again. (and appoint a Queen...ya know...Queen Kimbrtones, of Eisley Texas.)
Something like that.

Anyway, my reply about Bush is in the other post, so I won't repeat it.
I refuse to let the EISLEY board become a political battleground.

So, we'll just leave the "cowboy" comment alone. Everyone is entitled to their thoughts and opinions.
No harm done. Wink
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

What I was getting at earlier is that I feel that Texans are being stereotyped rather negatively, and it irks me. I love Texas. It really could be its own country again and still have a little bit of everything. Even cowboys can be cool ... I was mainly down on the thoughtless stereotype thing that I keep hearing about.

Anyway, Mr. Kuz, I didn't mean to sound like I was blasting your opinion. Everyone is entitled to one or more ... I have mine, you have yours. Heck, they might even be the same one, I just won't get into that. I'll go find a political forum if I feel like expressing it.

Uhm ... I guess that covers it. Sorry for the rukus. Confused

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
ilitherian
Vintage Newbie

i would definently support you as queen. as long as it meant that i could be one of the fuzzy hatted guards...