Laughing City
bigideas
Vintage Newbie

.dj wrote:
I love this album and the 2 EP's as well from the music right down to the artwork. It's kind of dreamy in an innocent kind of way. - if that makes any sense anyway - I had to get my copies shipped halfway around the world but it was worth it. The only dissapointing thing is my room noises doesn't have the 13th bonus track remix of lost at sea ... so I might have to buy another one. Very Happy

no copies have the Lost at Sea remix as far as i know unless the Japan release did or something. the Lost at Sea remix was on a compilation of some sort.

mad_sam_purple'ead
Vintage Newbie

.dj wrote:
The only dissapointing thing is my room noises doesn't have the 13th bonus track remix of lost at sea ... so I might have to buy another one. Very Happy

rejoice, me friend, that your copy does not have the Remix. it is pants. it's so pants, infact, they re-released the albulm without the remix of Lost at Sea. Trolley Wood is a far better end to it than Lost at Sea remix. you can listen to it at the Eisley Media Player

just play it. It really is poo. There are also plenty of remixes at www.orangegoldandgreen.com

but ahar! welcome abourd, you are now a Laughing Citizen!

TheClassicRomance wrote:
Facebook is a dirty skank

blog!
Joined: 03 Mar 2005 | Posts: 7598 | Location: Dundee, scotland
unclepete
Sea Post King

I agree, Trolley Wood is a great ender! My Room Noises popped through the door this morning, and has yet to stop playing! woo!
thesinisterpenguin
Vintage Newbie

sneaky!
Laughing Laughing
yesterdaydream
Golly, Poster

I actually brought Room Noises when it came out, which was amazing. But then I saw the vinyl of Room Noises at a store, and of course I had to get it...It sounds even more amazing on vinyl for some reason...

www.xanga.com/yesterdaydream (omgz a xangaz!)
www.myspace.com/yesterdaydreammusic (the band i'm in.)
www.myspace.com/gerardmanalo (My, Myspace. Befriend me!)

Feel free to add me. Adding is cool!
drink perfume
Sea Post King

I was so happy when I found Room Noises in HMV, becuase good music is hard to find in Canada. I saw the price and nearly died. But I paid it & skipped home to listen to it. ^^
Joined: 28 Mar 2005 | Posts: 4 | Location: in the treetops!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
.dj
Sea Post King

mad_sam_purple'ead wrote:
.dj wrote:
The only dissapointing thing is my room noises doesn't have the 13th bonus track remix of lost at sea ... so I might have to buy another one. Very Happy

rejoice, me friend, that your copy does not have the Remix. it is pants. it's so pants, infact, they re-released the albulm without the remix of Lost at Sea. Trolley Wood is a far better end to it than Lost at Sea remix. you can listen to it at the Eisley Media Player

just play it. It really is poo. There are also plenty of remixes at www.orangegoldandgreen.com

but ahar! welcome abourd, you are now a Laughing Citizen!

Phew, glad about that - I hate missing out on stuff.
bradley
Sea Post King

"[Room Noises has] opened my eyes to so much beauty around me that's been here all the time, and has allowed some of the tears that were hiding in my heart to be released." is what I have recorded on my phone from my first walk listening to the album.

brad
thesinisterpenguin
Vintage Newbie

oh...i got the Room Noises vinyl this morning.

Very Happy
mad_sam_purple'ead
Vintage Newbie

oh i know penguin, oh i know!

thesinisterpenguin wrote:

Very Happy

*weebl voice* eeeeeee....

TheClassicRomance wrote:
Facebook is a dirty skank

blog!
Joined: 03 Mar 2005 | Posts: 7598 | Location: Dundee, scotland
thesinisterpenguin
Vintage Newbie

mad_sam_purple'ead wrote:
thesinisterpenguin wrote:

Very Happy

*weebl voice* eeeeeee....

i forget.
is that good or bad?
tkidsterj
Sea Post King

Yeah, I got the album just a few days ago, but that's all that has been playing since then. I wish I would have known that the band would be doing meet and greets after their set (which I now realize is pretty obvious), so I didn't get a chance to meet them. Oh well, rumor has it that they are coming back to Chicago in June? So hopefully then I will get to finally meet them.

Anyways, back on topic, the album is great. Show the world.

Antiarches
Sea Post King

so it's been out awhile... but i've been one to listen to a cd to death from a friend's copy or illegal download before i buy it... however, most the time i just jot the cd title down on a list and never actually get around to owning it... the real copy that is...

but this album is different... after i saw them and the chicago HOB, something clicked with me and i've not stopped listening since... so i planned to buy room noises and the ep's... who would have thought it would have been difficult...

a trip to ohio was planned and while at a sam goody there, the guy said he put a copy away but couldn't find it and deducted that it was sold, so i was sad and just continued to listen to my burned copy...

UNTIL TODAY!!! i found room noises and marvelous things at my local best buy, where i NEVER find what i'm there to pick up... it was an omen or something, and i've been reading, glancing and loving the art, layout, music, EVERYTHING...

i can't wait for my three day trek through the midwest in june to see them...
Joined: 10 Apr 2005 | Posts: 341 | Location: Tinley Park, IL
pedro_rocker
Sea Post King

Wow! It's been a long wait but FINALLY I found it in Mexico, Im just in shock... when i opened it and started listening it was amazing! I hope you Eisley guys come someday to Mexico, It'd be great! Very Happy...

Anyway Cheers for Eisley!
You guys rock!

Peace!

cmo
Sea Post King

hmm... dang....

I waited too long to tell my testimony of the eisley experience..

but that just means I have more to tell.

Ok....

I got the cd in florida on March 4th.. I walked into this seemingly-looking delapidated record store which really wasn't, but at the time it was dark and raining and it was the last thing my fam and I did on the trip to Florida I was madly inlove with Eisley, so sad and yet so happy, and so yeah I got both eps and the full-length for like 25.50 which I think was a seemingly all too perfect blessing from God above, hehehe I know crazy huh?

but it does happen, it was happy because I came aross it in January or maybe even early febuary by accident on launch.com and I saw marvelous things, little did I know how crazily obsessed I would get.. hehehe I looked up a bunch of bio info and found out they have a lot in common with my three toe-headed cousins in Virginia who go to a huge church, and are Christians, and not to forget to mention are homeschooled. I was shocked. I'm like "huh?" and so yeah.. and I saw them live in concert last weekend, and I probably will see them again in June on the 17. there ya go.. and oh yeah, if you're bored check out my crazy post that is entitled: If this were a comedy would you laugh? I think I posted it like on a tuesday or a thursday of this week.

anyway so yep that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Christie Olson
P.S.: I got pics and autographs... oh and a t-shirt to prove I was at the concert.. eeeyay! and I actually just today went to Wal*Mart to get them developed. so hopefully by tuesday they would have turned out and they turned out good. cross your fingers for me!:p

I don't know if this is constitutional or well in simpliar words if I can do this.. but I'm gonna try. ok I LOVE EISLEY and... they love me.. hahaha ok don't ask. but yay three cheers for EISLEY and ALL that is HAPPY!
Joined: 08 Mar 2005 | Posts: 220 | Location: Kingsford Michigan