Laughing City
<< prev | goto page
 | next >>
josephine
Sea Post King

I'm Bethany, and my good friend Tyler got me hooked on Eisley.

i really can't stand being a newbie.

spacepiggyalpha
Golly, Poster

newbies aren't looked down aupon in any way in laughing city. welcome!
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

Howdy, everyone. Play nice, and enjoy the Laughing City. It's a good place. Smile

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Please_dOnt_MaKe_mE_CrY
Sea Post King

reflectedxglory wrote:
Please_dOnt_MaKe_mE_CrY wrote:
mad_sam_purple'ead wrote:
reflectedxglory wrote:
Please_dOnt_MaKe_mE_CrY wrote:
Hi i'm new my names Jenn, Well i like Eisley yah i'm not much for writting

Love your avatar. Wheres it from?

yarrr, V. Cool.

do you not recognise it as from the Telescope Eyes video? (or is that just my iimagination...)

oh I made it, yah its from telescope eyes i like that part

no i meant who capped it.
i love the video!

I did

Vintage Newbie

hi.. my names .. uh.... nick. im new here. i saw these chicks on TV and they were hoTTT so i had to check out the site... Cool
Joined: 15 Jan 2004 | Posts: 5464 | Location: Galt, California
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
meatballheadzzz
Sea Post King

Hello Hello! My name is Lacey Barsottini. And I am in Love with Eisley. I just can't get enough of them. I saw a video on Launch and watching it about 10 times and then showed my whole family and whatever friends I had at the time visiting. I was so happy when I saw them in entertainment weekly announcing they have a cd. I bought it and listen to it countless times a day. I made 3 amv's (amine music videos) to their songs. And they happen to be my fav. I plan to make more. I just can't wait to here more from them and I would LOVE to go to an eisley concert sometime! Hopefully one day when I become a famous actress and director I will get to meet them!! Exclamation hahahahahahaha sometimes I get a little happy-go-lucky. But that would be awsome...to meet them..David Bowie...Sarah Brightman and Peter Schilling! And they will all have to sing songs for my movies. Okay back to reality. Hope I didn't bore you all. Maybe I should of put something in here about pirates and ninjas to entertain you all. lol
Well gots to go

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
jamiga
Vintage Newbie

Squirly wrote:
hi.. my names .. uh.... nick. im new here. i saw these chicks on TV and they were hoTTT so i had to check out the site... Cool

I had this urge to come here and post something similiar. You and me... we BELONG together man! MARRY ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JefferoniPepperoniBoyofOz
Sea Post King

Hello Eisley and all Laughing City members. It's great to be part of such a cool forum Cool
My name is Jeffery and I am from the Summerlin district in Las Vegas Nv Crying or Very sad .
I am 20 years old (b. 26 July 1984 Salt Lake City, Ut.) Very Happy
I first found out about Eisley about 2 years ago during my senior year at Palo Verde High. The band was featured on the Mtv News "You Hear It First" spotlight. I couldn't believe how cool they were. My musical taste started evolving around this time with the premire of Mtv2s' Subterranean. The first song I heard from Eisley was Marvelous Things video (too cool) I loved it and I must say Sherri is my kind of girl Embarassed LOL.
I just saw them last week at Coachella and they're awsome live. I only caught the last half of the show because I was at Ambulance Ltd. So I didn't catch all the tech problems. I was hoping to see the Vegas show but I had to work and it was Mother's Day anyway.(My dad played room noises all morning long during mothers day brefy)My family really likes Eisley too. I just picked up Room Noises last week and I can't stop listening to it. It's one of my favorite albums in my collection and I can't get Golly Sandra and Trolly Wood out of my head. Cool
Viva Eisley!
(Sherri can sing me a lullabye anyday) Love [color=darkred]
[/color]
[/img] Love

Peace The F%&* Out!

---Travis----
Joined: 09 May 2005 | Posts: 2 | Location: Las Vegas Nevada (yuck HELP ME!)
Arctic Tundra
Sea Post King

Ello there, my name is Krystle and I enjoy Eisley very much so. I've been on the forum for a while now, but really never said anything until...well...now. So hiii and I hope everyone is well : )

www.myspace.com/Krystleann
Silvestre
Golly, Poster

welcome all the newbies!!!hahahahahhaa... Very Happy
i'm also still a newbie, you know Very Happy

Vintage Newbie

if what Silvestre says is true, than I must be a newbie too, since i joined slightly later than him (I think)...

but yeah, welcome all yee new folk! Very Happy

TheClassicRomance wrote:
Facebook is a dirty skank

blog!
Joined: 03 Mar 2005 | Posts: 7598 | Location: Dundee, scotland
Silvestre
Golly, Poster

not really...you joined the forum earlier than me...around 2 days earlier Very Happy
Vintage Newbie

Silvestre wrote:
not really...you joined the forum earlier than me...around 2 days earlier Very Happy

So i did. hehehe!

TheClassicRomance wrote:
Facebook is a dirty skank

blog!
Joined: 03 Mar 2005 | Posts: 7598 | Location: Dundee, scotland
sherri_leavesme_breathles
Sea Post King

Hello, my name is Brandon Palacio (don't worry you'll hear my name in the future!!!)im 22 been playing guitar since i was old enough to hold one! Im from Murrieta/Temecula California.Currently attending college for doctorate in advertising, pretty rad cause i have tattoos, full right sleeve, skinny little emo kid with gages.Go fig... Doctor Emo HA HA j/k Laughing I have a band (I just started) its called Screaming in Silence site up soon (hopefully) and no we aren't HARDCORE I guess if you want or feel like you have to categorize we would be emo rock like Further seems forever or Last Days of April, playing just makes me happy ya know. hopefully we will be lucky enough to tour with Eisley one day!!!! I found this band on the internet just search'n one day and I watched Telescope eyes, the first thing I remember is that I couldn't breath and i couldn't help but listen. Their music, from siren voices ensnared me. I have never just seen a girl (Sherri) and actually have my heart skip a beat, I thought it was an expression. But yeah, I am now a full fledged Eisley rep. I guess. The best thing about this band is how humble they stay, I admire that! Never change Eisley.......

Do you like making out, brown eyes, and guys that just don't quite fit in?....
Do you like them?"chirstopher e. carrabba"
SerendipityMedia
Sea Post King

Hello everyone! My name is Heather, I'm 21 years old and living in Missouri. I'm addicted to music and co-run a music website. If you ever visit, you'll never be able to tell how much we love Eisley. Laughing

I love getting new MySpace friends too *hint hint*
http://www.myspace.com/serendipitymedia

Very Happy

<< prev | goto page
 | next >>