Laughing City
sendoutSOScalls
Laughing Citizen

Almost time to go see Eisley! I can't wait

the ascot room is a part of the quest, right? im nervous aobut getting lost! Laughing

http://www.last.fm/user/Untitled_9/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/86438423@N00/
Joined: 13 Jun 2004 | Posts: 1749 | Location: In the courtyard waiting on the breeze to float after me
guitargalash
Golly, Poster

yes it is a really nice small room on the side of the quest~Smile
Joined: 26 Apr 2004 | Posts: 879 | Location: Minneapolis, MN
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
musicislove
Golly, Poster

actually, its above the main room. if you've ever been on the balcony, directly across from the stage there are a set of doors... that is the ascott room. its tiiiny. Smile

hi www.myspace.com/musicislove
Joined: 03 Apr 2005 | Posts: 611 | Location: rice lake, wisconsin
Antiarches
Sea Post King

I'M GOING!

still having some trouble finding a guest to accompany me for the seven hour trip... but i'll be there...

NO MATTER WHAT!

does anyone know the cost of parking?

Joined: 10 Apr 2005 | Posts: 341 | Location: Tinley Park, IL
MomentumShift
Vintage Newbie

the minnesota kids finally got thier eisley show???

for shame.

loveisachemical
Vintage Newbie

MomentumShift wrote:
the minnesota kids finally got thier eisley show???

for shame.

minnesotians have had eisley shows in the past.
i'm glad they are coming again though. closest show for us Iowans, too.
shyviolet
Lost at Forum

Antiarches wrote:
does anyone know the cost of parking?

i'm not sure how much it would be to park. it is downtown so parking is complicated. i do one of several things when i go to shows. i sometimes park across the highway several blocks away where it is free. i wish i was better at explaining things so i could tell you where this is. i'm sorry. if the meters are no longer being enforced i am sometimes lucky enough to get one. however, i think the meters will still be enforced. there are parking lots in the area but they usually cost more than what i would pay to park my car. i'm sure it will be between $5-10.

Antiarches
Sea Post King

if you could draw me a map, fold it into a paper airplane and then send it my way i'd totally attempt this "across the highway" plan... i'm gonna be there like 3 hours early, so there will be time to roam aimlessly
robbie
Vintage Newbie

I was in Minneapolis last week and if I would have stayed I would have had no way back. I had planned on driving back up this week for it, but the friend that I would stay with is actually coming back to KC instead. So I guess I get to miss Eisley on this entire tour. Crap.
Joined: 17 Jun 2004 | Posts: 2249 | Location: Kansas City, MO
Saellys
Vintage Newbie

robbie wrote:
I was in Minneapolis last week and if I would have stayed I would have had no way back. I had planned on driving back up this week for it, but the friend that I would stay with is actually coming back to KC instead. So I guess I get to miss Eisley on this entire tour. Crap.

Join the club. Sad Would it have been that difficult to play in Lawrence? Honestly.

Smokemonster
Joined: 24 Sep 2003 | Posts: 14510 | Location: Alone on an airplane, fallin' asleep against the windowpane...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Leah8807
Golly, Poster

poo...I dont know if I can go now, because I didn't really plan anything out, and I dont know how my Dad will feal about me running off to Minneapolis randomly without letting him know at least 48 hours in advance... Crying or Very sad
robbie
Vintage Newbie

Saellys wrote:
robbie wrote:

Join the club. Sad Would it have been that difficult to play in Lawrence? Honestly.

I know! Between Seattle and Minneapolis there were three days off. Everyone knows that if you play Minneapolis, then KC/Lawrence are played the day before or day after. It would have been so easy... and amazing for me!
Joined: 17 Jun 2004 | Posts: 2249 | Location: Kansas City, MO
Antiarches
Sea Post King

i will be there tomorrow night... i am going alone... from chicago... and i will have an extra ticket... if ANYONE can make it, i'll most likely be there a few hours early, just waiting to get it... if you want my extra ticket, find me... i'll be wearing a modest mouse shirt and possibly my reggie and the full effect skulls hoodie