Laughing City
Marie B
Sea Post King

I'm 20.

The boyfriend is 37, my sister is 32, my mum is 64, and my brothers are 30, 28 and 26. They all listen to Eisley.

norad
Vintage Newbie

im 16 and my friend emily is 22 and she likes eisley alot...
Swing.and.trumpet
Sea Post King

I'd like to know, just for the sake of knowing, what would be the major belief/faith/religion in the Eisley fanbase? I'm just going to assume it's Christianity, but I'd like other people's thoughts on this.
norad
Vintage Newbie

Swing.and.trumpet wrote:
I'd like to know, just for the sake of knowing, what would be the major belief/faith/religion in the Eisley fanbase? I'm just going to assume it's Christianity, but I'd like other people's thoughts on this.

..well im jewish
Last edited by norad on Sun Jun 19, 2005 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
gRegor
the gEek

Swing.and.trumpet wrote:

There's been several threads polling this, I believe. I don't remember results... I think it's getting pretty diverse now, actually.

jdstories
Vintage Newbie

Swing.and.trumpet wrote:

Not that it isn't a HUGE departure from the thread's topic, but I thought I'd point out just how useful the search tool can be.

http://www.eisley.com/laughingcity/viewtopic.php?t=14209&highlight=rel igion

JD

wmnow
Golly, Poster

i'm 20 (going to be 21 on july 4th...hooray for b-day cake!)
but i have my siblings addicted to eisley and are 16, 11,9,7. my mom 43, my dad 43, my aunt 41, and a couple of cousins in their teens, also love eisley.

love
Sea Post King

I think I'm one of the yungest here I'm 13 but my dad is 52 and he loves Eisley
Neal310
Sea Post King

I'm 34, and I am a huge fan of Eisley's music. My favorite bands are Pearl Jam and Radiohead, but I listen to everything from Norah Jones to Beck to Hatebreed.

I'm going to see Judas Priest with my 61 year old Dad next month. He took me when I was a kid, so I'm returning the favor.
mad_sam_purple'ead
Vintage Newbie

jdstories wrote:
Swing.and.trumpet wrote:

Not that it isn't a HUGE departure from the thread's topic, but I thought I'd point out just how useful the search tool can be.

JD

and how in the FAQ thingy gRegor actually points out it's useful to use that function. That's comming from the top bod of the board, so it must be useful.

the one who mentioned the young person who looked aged 8 and the older couples at the Eisley show making Eisley cooler...

Absolutely! Again, the diverse age range makes Eisley such a shnooblie band. And being shnooblie is cool.

TheClassicRomance wrote:
Facebook is a dirty skank

blog!
Joined: 03 Mar 2005 | Posts: 7598 | Location: Dundee, scotland
chris flynn
Sea Post King

HMMMM...I wonder if "Love" above is my one of my daughters.. I'm 52, and we saw Eisley at the Troubadour together...

I don't think I'll ask her..

Super_Dave
Golly, Poster

I'm 20 and I can't stop listening to Eisley Razz

"Speak when you are angry - and you'll make the best speech you'll ever regret"

www.purevolume.com/247
Joined: 18 Oct 2004 | Posts: 618 | Location: San Antonio, TX
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
maladroit_me
Lost at Forum

chris flynn wrote:
HMMMM...I wonder if "Love" above is my one of my daughters.. I'm 52, and we saw Eisley at the Troubadour together...

That's interesting. Wink
I don't have many people that I can talk to about eisley because not too many people I know, (my overly fair estimate is one person) are effected by music like I am.
I cried at the New Orleans show, it just touches me in the very core of my being.
I'm 23 and love being on this forum because I get the opportunity to talk to wonderfully friendly people who share my love for the music. I don't care if they're 12 or 99, they get the music, and that's what matters.
Joined: 09 Apr 2005 | Posts: 1299 | Location: Huntsville, Alabama
love
Sea Post King

chris flynn wrote:

I don't think I'll ask her..

I dont think so :lol:
Swing.and.trumpet
Sea Post King

jdstories wrote:
Swing.and.trumpet wrote:

JD

I thought it was related being as there have been atheiests and other people having different beliefs post in this topic. The search feature didn't come to mind, sorry. I will use it in the future. And thank you for the link. Smile