Laughing City
<< prev | goto page
 | next >>
ali
since 1979

(yo gRegor, you gotta see about this "no topic exists" thing that happens when it goes to the next page)
chemolimo
Sea Post King

the names meredith, i'm 16 and i live in massachusetts. i'm a long time fan and forum lurker, yet brand new forum member.

i never know what to write for introductions

KarmaPolice
Sea Post King

My name's Christian, I'm 19, play the guitar, and worship Thom Yorke.
avalon5
Sea Post King

so do all the "seasoned" eisley fans know eachother? any seasoning allowed. except for paprika. i have a long standing fued with paprika.
shimoda
Sea Post King

hey yall, this is chris up in boston. found out about eisley while trying to book a show in chicago. followed a link to their site and had a nervous breakdown when i found out how good they were. anyway, just saw the band at tt's in boston the other night. loved it, absolutely loved it. better make sure to come back up this way.
PeePeePants
Sea Post King

Hey, I'm from the middle of nowhere, also known as South Dakota, where there is like 5 cows for every person. I am 14, but I look like I am 10. Because all Asians look young. I'm half Thai, half Swedish. And I've always loved Eisley. Because everything about their musik is spectacular. But of course, kids in my grade are all popularity fiends and think I listen to "girly musik." But then again, I don't "know good musik" because I don't listen to Lil' John and Simple Plan. But all in all, a special kind of musik is for me. Very Happy
the michael
Sea Post King

Hey everyone. I'm Mike from Philly, PA. Been a fan of Eisley for awhile, but I stumbled across the board and website after getting in from the TLA concert in Philly last night (which, by the way, was an awesome show, can't wait for the next one) I play guitar and bass and listen to pretty much any kind of music.
pxrxcowboy
Sea Post King

yo, im phil. im from texas - the corpus christi part - but right now im stationed in south korea with the US Army Infantry. im nineteen. i first heard eisley right after i got here nine months ago by pure happenstance when they came on launch. thankfully im going home on leave tomorrow and i can catch their houston show. rock on.
Joined: 22 Jun 2005 | Posts: 8 | Location: corpus christi, TX
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
paranoida
Sea Post King

Hi...

Where to begin?? I found out about Eisley from a friend and can honestly say that I haven't been this excited about a band since I saw "Street Spirit" on MTV at about 2:00am on a cold night in 1995. I remember waking my girlfriend up to tell her that the future of music was going to be alright as long as there were bands like Radiohead making music (she wasn't as enthused as I was Arrow Wink ).

I felt the same way when I hear Eisley. And then to find out that they are so young!!!! I am an old (29...gasp!) music snob and am here at work, supposed to be working on a very important presentation but I am roaming the Eisley message board. I think this may yet turn out to be a problem.

Really mad that I missed the show in NY, but I had my best friend's wedding the morning. Have to come back really soon!!!

TheSeAking
Sea Post King

Hello good ppl. I've been loving eisley since I saw them on that mtv thing, Don't know why I waited so long to join this forum. Wow, that was like 3 yrs ago. Room noises is great. My favorite song from eisley is either plenty of paper or sunfeet. Er...wait maybe its Lady of the wood.

I'm a film major. I play guitar, piano, bass, harmonica, and a bit of some other stuff. I've studied music theory at yale and recently I've made my own classical guitar! I just need to finish funishing it. I'm in a jazz/classical guitar duo; we play all over CT.

I'm currently listening to Eisley (of course), Eshcellon, Autolux, the Bad Plus, Smashing pumpkins (always), Neutral Milk Hotel, The Shins, the Strokes, Pillows, yeah, yeah, yeahs, Broken social Scene, My bloody Valentine,...er..(There's more, but I dont want to bore you)

kate_c
Sea Post King

Hi. I'm not exactly completely new...but I haven't posted much..so I'm kind of new. Anywhoo...my name is Kate, I'm from PA and I'm a huge Eisley fan!! I'm 21 and have played the guitar and piano for most of my life. I think my top 3 things I love in life is music, sunsets, and laughing. Sorry if that sounds completely cornballish...but... it's true. I hope everyone is having a good summer and would love to hear from you.
~Kate
Anja
Sea Post King

Hi there! My name is Anya and I'm from Germany. I think Eisley are fantastic and I love their music so much...just wonderful.

Oh...äh...yees., something about me? Well actually I dont listen to bands "like" eisley...i like seether, VNV Nation, Zeraphine (german bands) and so on...rock, metal sth. like this.

Greetings, Very Happy
SAMUEL GREY
Sea Post King

Ok Hello my name is Sam(my pen name.... if you want my real name your gona have to beat it outa me!), I am from KY, and I found Eisley because of their new LOVES THREADLESS comp (which I am going to put 2 submissions in! Very Happy ) so any way I saw them on that and decided that I wanted to hear their music, well I downloaded some to see and I loved it so I went to buy their CD today (it was sold out so I got to go back on Monday DANG it) so now I just got to wait to get it on Monday.

So all of those who want to see my Designs that I am working on they should be up on Threadless in a week or so under the name Ethrilas (a character from a short story i wrote) oh and also you all can call me Sam as that is my pen name and Samuel Grey is the main character in the book i am writing

a little bit about me

Born and raised in KY

Film Fanatic

Going to Asbury College (a small Christian college that has the #2 media center in the world) I am going to major in Media and minor in Film (because there isn’t a Film Major as of yet)

also in my spare time as I wrote I am a writer (with bad Grammar and spelling skills... but i have been told my writing style is decent)

So anyway that’s me

I really like Eisly a lot, I hope you all come to somewhere near KY soon haha

Sam
Joined: 01 Jul 2005 | Posts: 470 | Location: 1 Ft. behind my Computer, on the 3rd floor of my house... need i say more?
Meggers
Vintage Newbie

I'm Megan, 15 (soon to be 16, Aug. 9), and from the Dallas,Tx area. I heard of Eisley on many message boards, but finally heard some of their stuff on launchcast. I am hoping to hit up the instore on Thursday here in Dallas. Very Happy

Reese
Sea Post King

Hi everyone, I'm Gil from Boston. I've been a fan for a while, but am new to the forum.

<< prev | goto page
 | next >>