Laughing City
abductee
Laughing Citizen

str8hepburnfan wrote:
well i mean even if it was a joke.. i didn't find it very funny.. mostly stupid, with a hint of what-a-dumbass

gosh, i still can't think of moss eisley as neverland, it just seems weird

i'm sure it wasn't aimed towards you, so naturally you won't get it.. Haven't you ever given any of your friends a hard time before?

just a thought.. get a bit lighter and you'll float above the rocks. (I think that goes without saying Wink Rolling Eyes )

Joined: 05 Nov 2002 | Posts: 1640 | Location: California....
gRegor
the gEek

Yeah, it's happened before where friends of the band have gotten on here and given them a hard time, so I wouldn't worry too much about it really.

Heck, it could even be one of the band members or Boyd just being silly. heh heh.

I don't know who it was; and it wasn't me.

str8hepburnfan wrote:
well i mean even if it was a joke.. i didn't find it very funny.. mostly stupid, with a hint of what-a-dumbass

gosh, i still can't think of moss eisley as neverland, it just seems weird

who talks like that? only people who are intentionally being stupid as far as i know. obviously a joke. and if it's a fan, than a pretty good one, what with the farm animals and such.

anyone want to fess up? Cool
 |  | 
Christie
Sea Post King

hahahaha

that's so awesome.
selfsame singer
Golly, Poster

He was a butt either way... It was a stupid joke if he really is a fan. And if not what type of idoit goes to a bands message board to make fun of them.
Joined: 23 Dec 2002 | Posts: 719 | Location: Somewhere over the rainbow closest to Dallas...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
gRegor
the gEek

Ok, hopefully I'm not disclosing something I shouldn't here. Heh heh.
While I cannot say 100% for sure that it was a band/family member who posted that, it's very likely. I looked up the IP for that post, and the board does a report for "users also posting from this IP"...

Every one of the band members, as well as Boyd & Kim were in that list. So it's very likely it was either one of the band members, or someone using their computer.. which I would suspect to be a friend (duh). Unless someone actually broke into their house just to use their computer to diss the band.

C'mon, we know how humble the band is. I wouldn't put this past them. It's a joke.

Andrew
Lost at Forum

I realize what your saying and I know who posted it, they have done it before. Just not with such an intresting alias... Bobby Brown isint that Whiteney Houston's husband the one whith a the drug problems.
Joined: 05 Nov 2002 | Posts: 1479 | Location: Dallas, Texas
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Jonathan
Sea Post King

I'm pretty sure it was Tim Brooks. he stayed at the duprees house while we were in LA. thats totally our kind of humor. lighten up everyone. sheesh, its not like we're really gonna go work on a farm and milk goats and shovel poo. especially not for bobby brown. we'll all end up brown if we do...
cheers.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
markymark106
Golly, Poster

HAHA, MOSSPOO Laughing
boyd
Eisleyoid

Tim Brooks did it. He also created a video with 3 actors while we were gone impersonating fans - bubbas, a psycotic Chauntelle fan who did her own rendition of "pretender", etc. You'd have to know Tim. The guy is so funny and crazy at the same time. It's cool that you guys are so awesomely protective.

"The industrialists never saw the fruit of their own labor - Post Moderism,
which I now proclaim as dead. Their forefathers digital revolutionists,
have accelerated the final resolve by punctuating an end to our chaotic
journey with a new manifesto and a new era: The Age of Meaning."

(manifesto's sold separate)
Welcome: Illuminists
Sherri
Sea Post King

you people are cuhrazy go nuts.
i thought it was preddy funny....i mean...like...i dunno...i kinda like poo.
it's preddy hilarious.

My dumb photos for fun.
http://flickr.com/photos/photostoshare1/
A bit of the art...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sherrisink/
Older art...
http://img23.photobucket.com/albums/v68/slitgizzard/ArtWork/
Sheryl
Sea Post King

sherri wrote:
you people are cuhrazy go nuts.

You mean like Crazy Go Nuts University?? Laughing

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
#10 ok
Sea Post King

i wanna major in "giving me a dollar"!!!!
gRegor
the gEek

Hey, hope you're not offended letdowntourist, but I changed the subject line of this thread slightly, considering the recent announcement.

Mixed feelings on the announcement: I liked NeverLand right away, though Moss Eisley is def. cooler in my opinion, so I won't be sad if they go back to it.

Hey, here you go, stay independent and start up a indie label NeverLand Records and put out Moss Eisley's album on that. Then everyone can be happy and the confusion can be explained more easily. :-]

the band formerly known as Neverland formerly known as Moss Eisley maybe again known as Moss Eisley..

seanp
Sea Post King

Ack! I'm getting confused. I have nearly quit saying Moss Eisley... now I'll be saying names like NeverMoss and EisleyLand... my head spins at the thought of it!

-Sean