Laughing City
BOWi
Sea Post King

Maximum x Mat wrote:
I hung out with Chad, Sherri, Christy and Kim for awhile. I went to say hi to the rest of them when they were walking in but I saw Stacy and I completely lost all my words... That happens a lot around her, I really want to say something but beauty overtakes me.

Hehe, I think I understand... I hope that Stacy knows that she's beautiful... Wink But they're all beautiful. I'm sure that Boyd is too... Ok, now, I have to sleep. Rolling Eyes
ryan fisher
Vintage Newbie

Lana_0306 wrote:
I think i remember you Ryan Fisher. Do you work for the Club?

no, i don't work for the club, but i was there pretty much all day. if you were in line before doors opened, you might have seen me walking in and out getting stuff from pilotdrift's van, which was parked right in front of the doors.
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

They're not above giving fans a minute of their time as long as they have a minute to give (they're so nice, they'd probably still take time they don't have, too). Don't worry. You mght not see them all, but hey, you'll get in at least a couple of members with a little effort.

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Lana_0306
Sea Post King

(to Ryan Fisher)

I came in right before Love Drug was about to preform. That's cool that you helped pilotdrift and everything. Are you a friend of theirs? Did you Hang out With Eisley when they Arrived?
Joined: 06 Jul 2005 | Posts: 38 | Location: Silver Spring, MD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Owls
Sea Post King

I met Weston, Jon and Chauntelle. the cops and security made everyone leave before Sherri and Stacy had a chance to come out.
ryan fisher
Vintage Newbie

Lana_0306 wrote:
(to Ryan Fisher)

I came in right before Love Drug was about to preform. That's cool that you helped pilotdrift and everything. Are you a friend of theirs? Did you Hang out With Eisley when they Arrived?

i work at the university of maryland's radio station, and pilotdrift played there earlier in the day (on granpa turtle's show, as a matter of fact). we just stuck around with them the rest of the day since they'd never been to d.c. before, so we got them where they needed to be.
starnothing
Laughing Citizen

also before the show u can say hi if theyre standing around watching with the audience but i dunno if they mind being bothered then...seemed like they didnt.

(for the peopel who cant stay afterwards)
ImmoralImmortal
Golly, Poster

Me and my friends hung out with Chauntelle throughout the whole Troubadour show on Feb 7th. I was amazed at the fact that no one else really stayed and chatted. Just the hi my name is this could you sign that, and bye thank you. lol

We talked throughout the whole thing. before the show, DURING the show (lol) and after. It was my best day ever!

~Ramon

~ Ramón ~
Joined: 05 Apr 2004 | Posts: 508 | Location: Carson, California
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Y4J
Golly, Poster

I went to the SF CA show in June and after the show, I talked to Boyd for a while. Very cool kat. Very down to Earth and really listens when you talk to him. Great great guy. Could tell why his family is so well brought up.

I waited about 30 minutes after the show and met Weston, Chauntelle and Sherri. (See briefcase Razz) All of them great people. Kinda bummed I didn't meet Jon or Stacy though. But there is always next time.

The girls are drop dead gorgeous. Weston is tall as hell.

Check out my FLICKR and leave comments!!!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/28644084@N00/
Joined: 05 Apr 2005 | Posts: 829 | Location: Manteca, California
ImmoralImmortal
Golly, Poster

Y4J wrote:
I went to the SF CA show in June and after the show, I talked to Boyd for a while. Very cool kat. Very down to Earth and really listens when you talk to him. Great great guy. Could tell why his family is so well brought up.

I waited about 30 minutes after the show and met Weston, Chauntelle and Sherri. (See briefcase Razz) All of them great people. Kinda bummed I didn't meet Jon or Stacy though. But there is always next time.

The girls are drop dead gorgeous. Weston is tall as hell.

ditto to the last two paragraphs. I didn't get to meet boyd. he signed my friend's cd though. the family had to go out and eat.

I know it's hard to belive for people who haven't seen them in person but they look MUCH more beautiful in person. and they look stunningly beautful in pictures as it is...they must be envied by so many people. lol

~ Ramón ~
Joined: 05 Apr 2004 | Posts: 508 | Location: Carson, California
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
sweeeeet
Golly, Poster

I wanna meet them too soooooooo much! But yeah you have to wate 2 hours sometimes after a show. I met Taylor Hanson after a show and hung out with him but that was after waiting about 2 hours.
reflectedxglory
Sea Post King

Boyd said it was hard this time around becuase they were always being kick out of whatever club or venue. I talked to Boyd before hand and Kim. I just happened to get to talk and get a picture with Sherri at the NY show.
Joined: 11 Mar 2005 | Posts: 489 | Location: orlando,fl,usa
Gameboybob
Vintage Newbie

i got to talk to the band a little bit before the concert, and after the concert to. i talked to boyd though for a good while.

http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=gameboybob

http://www.myspace.com/thegameboy
Joined: 01 Aug 2003 | Posts: 5453 | Location: Nagoya, Japan
esperanza
Sea Post King

*sigh* no. but i've talked to chauntelle and jon a bit before (at tremont, when they were with nfg and reggie)
at carrboro, though, i didn't get to hang out afterwards, and immediately after the show everyone swarmed on the merch area. i saw boyd setting up stacy's keyboard, and that's all. i saw kim and christie, but like i said they were busy. i saw weston walk into the club really quick, but i was in the middle of a convo w/ friends. i saw sherri and chauntelle but they seemed busy... you get the picture.

emilyrebecca.easyjournal.com
Y4J
Golly, Poster

2 hour wait for some of you guys? Man that's long.

Hey the new HP book is coming out, i'll just bring that if I have to wait.

Check out my FLICKR and leave comments!!!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/28644084@N00/
Joined: 05 Apr 2005 | Posts: 829 | Location: Manteca, California