Marvelous Things
Plenty of Paper
Trolly Wood
Sea King
I Wasn't Prepared
Laughing City
Golly Sandra

(I think that's all of them)

I was the guy in the green Get Up Kids shirt with the camera front and center for the in-store. At the show, I was the ass who told Chauntelle to stop talking.
I have a ton of good pictures from the in-store but I'm about to go out of town so I can't get them up until next week.
ZooeyGlass
Lost at Forum

I enjoyed all of the performances.
I did get stuck in the middle of the crowd, though I was a whopping tenth place in the "hard ticket" line. (I don't even try to stand my ground anymore. One person in a large crowd is sort of forced to move with said crowd.)
I did talk to some interesting people in line.
I was able to see pilotdrift's set, but had a poor view of the rest of the concert.
I wish that I had taken a place at the back of the venue like I normally do.

Still, I liked the music.

Meggers
Vintage Newbie

chasd00 wrote:
yeah the show performance wise was great. sherri just keeps getting better and better which is incredible. every time you think she can't out do herself singing she does. they whole band is getting tighter too. anyone notice the bouncers/staff being rude? heh two of htem almost got into a fight in the bar area ...who breaks up a fight when it's the bouncers fighting? they hassled jamie about his camera and were just being overall lame.

the instore was cool but the sound was kind of off where i was standing (in theback on the stairs). meggers i looked for you but as soon as i walked in i realized i have no idea what anyone looks like haha.

these days eisley shows are getting to be 50% music 50% seeing friends i never get to see for me. antrider, jamiega, tylerdurden, truckpoetry, bk, kylerossp, ptah, 5thavocado, courtney-lynn, eisleyfan, (met lantz for the first time too) it's cool to get to hang out with everyone.

here goes my best guess on a set list (not in order)
memories
mr pine
telescope eyes
goly sandra
marvelous things
i wasn't prepared
vintage people
just like we do
trolley wood
plenty of paper
lost at sea

encore
blackened crown
head against the sky

At the in store I was in a blue top and kahki capris. I was up towards in the front in front of chauntelle and stacy. Glad to see they played mr. pine at the show since they couldn't at the instore.

MomentumShift
Vintage Newbie

i was at trees.

Confused damn my friends for having a show the same night.

Tyler Durden
Golly, Poster

It was nice eating with chasd00 and 5thavocado at cafe brazil afterwards. I guess the two jamies were too cool to join us. Crying or Very sad Wink

Oh hey, look what I snagged. Smile

I still get a kick about that question mark after Encore. "Is Dallas really going to want more Eisley?" Laughing And if people were wondering if they saw me, I was the Asian guy wearing a black Rilo Kiley shirt way up front in between Chauntelle and Stacy.

myspace
last.fm
Joined: 30 Nov 2003 | Posts: 570 | Location: Somewhere between Hurst, Plano, and Richardson, TX
princessx
Sea Post King

Last night was AMAZING!!!!!!!!
Thank you Eisley. I had a wonderful view, right in front of Chauntelle. (The first time I've ever been right infront of the stage.)
But anyway, I took about a hundred pics, but could only post the best, so here they are:

At Virgin Megastore.

Chaunty's setlist.

Chauntelle and a little bit of Weston.

Stacy, Sherri, and Jon's arm.

This is supposed to be me and Chauntelle, but my flash didn't work!

Tyler Durden
Golly, Poster

Wow, looks like from the pictures we were standing next to each other (or very close) at the Tea Room.

myspace
last.fm
Joined: 30 Nov 2003 | Posts: 570 | Location: Somewhere between Hurst, Plano, and Richardson, TX
jack_stripes
Vintage Newbie

i didnt like the staff at gypsy...i had brought a fake plastic sword to use as a prop for the eisley picture contest thing, but they took it away...i dont know why, but it saddened me. good performance though, i wish Pilotdrift wouldve played a longer set...the people in the crowd standing beside me were uber nice, and i think i was standing next to you kyle the whole time...

GODBLESS

-Nicholas
princessx
Sea Post King

Tyler Durden wrote:
Wow, looks like from the pictures we were standing next to each other (or very close) at the Tea Room.

Yeah, I think you were right behind me. Were you talking with the English kid?

Super_Dave
Golly, Poster

Man that was a great show last night. sux I didn't get to meet any of you guys. Crying or Very sad Well maybe next I will...I was at the instore and at the show...I think I did remember seeing some people from the forum....but not too sure....

"Speak when you are angry - and you'll make the best speech you'll ever regret"

www.purevolume.com/247
Joined: 18 Oct 2004 | Posts: 618 | Location: San Antonio, TX
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
chasd00
it's pronounced "chasdew"

Tyler Durden wrote:
It was nice eating with chasd00 and 5thavocado at cafe brazil afterwards. I guess the two jamies were too cool to join us. :cry: ;)

they wanted to but their ride had to leave

princessx, after seeing your picture with chauntelle i rememebr seeing you at the instore. if i had known who you were i would have come up and said hi :/
we all need nametags or something haha

edit: wow i can't believe i forgot treetops in my setlist guessing. thats one of my favs

Tyler Durden
Golly, Poster

chasd00 wrote:
Tyler Durden wrote:
It was nice eating with chasd00 and 5thavocado at cafe brazil afterwards. I guess the two jamies were too cool to join us. Crying or Very sad Wink

haha, yeah I know, I'm just making fun of them for it

princessx wrote:

Yep that was me. I think Chad's suggestion of name tags might be a good one. I was standing next to 5thAvocado at a previous show and I had no clue she was on the forum.

myspace
last.fm
ZooeyGlass
Lost at Forum

jack_stripes wrote:
the people in the crowd standing beside me were uber nice, and i think i was standing next to you kyle the whole time...

I thought so, but I wasn't sure. I figured that introducing myself would be a bit weird. Yes, the crowd in that area was great. Some of the large groups that bullied up through to the front were rather annoying. It bothers me when people continue to try to get to the stage and push everybody else back. I should have said "hello".

jack_stripes
Vintage Newbie

ZooeyGlass wrote:
jack_stripes wrote:
the people in the crowd standing beside me were uber nice, and i think i was standing next to you kyle the whole time...

I thought so, but I wasn't sure. I figured that introducing myself would be a bit weird. Yes, the crowd in that area was great. Some of the large groups that bullied up through to the front were rather annoying. It bothers me when people continue to try to get to the stage and push everybody else back. I should have said "hello".

yeah, i dint expect to meet anyone from the board, my parents usually frown upon stuff like that. I've seen tons of boardies at shows, but have never said hi. But i dont mind, i came to see eisley...

GODBLESS

-Nicholas
darknightholdtight
Lost at Forum

Tyler Durden wrote:
chasd00 wrote:
Tyler Durden wrote:

haha, yeah I know, I'm just making fun of them for it

princessx wrote:

Yep that was me. I think Chad's suggestion of name tags might be a good one. I was standing next to 5thAvocado at a previous show and I had no clue she was on the forum.

i saq you last show cuz you had the ipod shirt on right?

^props to Patrock^\\Myspace Patrock is the world's best big sis!
Im going to marry Hayley Williams BOO YEA!
Joined: 15 May 2005 | Posts: 1470 | Location: Mansfield,Texas
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger

<< prev | goto page
 | next >>