Laughing City
Soadamango
Sea Post King

i don't convert i just introduce and the do it all by themselves i have 2 so called "converts" and i'm going strong.

My livejournal Myspace?
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Silvestre
Golly, Poster

hmm..almost no one...sorry...Sad
Sea Post King

Of course Eisley is going global dude! Look at me! Shocked
Pantheon4
Vintage Newbie

I converted about four people that love Eisley now, and about 10 that don't want to know they like them.

It’s probably better to have him inside the tent pissing out, than outside the tent pissing in.

"Can we get control of an individual to the point where he will do our bidding against his will and even against fundamental laws of nature, such as self preservation?" -memo from 1952 Project ARTICHOKE

Joined: 19 Aug 2004 | Posts: 10565 | Location: Somewhere in the middle of nowhere
jdstories
Vintage Newbie

AdrianA wrote:
Of course Eisley is going global dude! Look at me! Shocked

I can't see you. Oh wait. I see you now. You look shocked. Also, your skin is so yellow. Is that healthy?

JD

Silvestre
Golly, Poster

ah just remembered one person i've just converted: my sister down there in Indonesia. I gave her Eisley's Room Noises and also some of Eisley shirts that won't fit me when she visited me here...hhahahaha...i told her to promote Eisley to her classmates even though Eisley's name is like never heard down there...there is no mtv clip, no radio broadcast (even though there is one youth station that has an indie songs airtime), nothing...as in here...like i said...no one...yet:(
eh...ah there is...just remembered that i played Eisley songs to one of my HS friend who also studies here...and he liked Eisley...so there is actually one...hahahhaha

Vintage Newbie

I'm proud to say i've converted 3-4 of my friends to Eisley

It's like theyre a cult or something. my friend converted me, and i converted my friends, and they convert their friends... etc.

its crazy! Very Happy

"theres so much beauty it could make you cry"
-Modest Mouse
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
jdstories
Vintage Newbie

I have also converted my 37 y/o brother who used to think Rush was the greatest band in the world.

JD

guitargirl
Laughing Citizen

jdstories wrote:
I have also converted my 37 y/o brother who used to think Rush was the greatest band in the world.

JD

Rush isn't bad...my brother got so many compliments at Warped Tour for his Rush shirt...ok that is all...Smile

j'ai pas envie d'être un robot, métro boulot dodo
-Kelli
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
jdstories
Vintage Newbie

guitargirl wrote:
jdstories wrote:

JD

Rush isn't bad...my brother got so many compliments at Warped Tour for his Rush shirt...ok that is all...Smile

Nah, I like Rush. I do a mean version of Tom Sawyer at karaoke. Very Happy

JD

telescope_eisley
Golly, Poster

sweet! i just got my #1 convert!
heck yeah!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

erinbeth84: forget pro-choice and pro-life. i'm going pro-duck.

Mr. Sean
Joined: 28 Apr 2005 | Posts: 598 | Location: The Colony, Tx
cryptictonight
Lost at Forum

I converted my eldest brother. Completely. He loves Eisley.
And the rest of my family is luke-warm about them. I sometimes catch my little brother humming Eisley tunes as he plays videos games. Usually the "ahh ahhh ahhhh ahhh" part of Marvelous Things. And my older brother #2 is fond of singing loudly at random times "G-g-g-golly Santaaa!!!"
He thinks it's hilarious. And although it gets old it makes me smile to myself.

But I got my first real convert a few weeks ago. I was on a summer youth trip and would sometimes play Eisley in the car while we were on long drives. I didn't really think anyone noticed (usually people were asleep)...but then after I played it a few times one girl asked me "what was that music you were playing in the car?"
And I told her. The next day on the plane-flight home she asked to borrow my Eisley CD and listened to it the whole way. She told me she was going to buy it.
Score!