Laughing City
cgar7
Vintage Newbie

yes Chad is the greatest ...and is very um hott with two "t"s not that him being good looking matters but yeah umm he's very nice

Here's the game of grand mistakes while floating with a fan above a nothing.The crowd is ready sides are steady you are clutching my hand, it is hurting
em-tucky
Sea Post King

chad was cool before his involvement with eisley.

no word yet if eisley has improved his cool factor Wink but I'm sure in some people's eyes it has Cool
cgar7
Vintage Newbie

yes i agree he was cool before but eisley improves everyones cool factor

Here's the game of grand mistakes while floating with a fan above a nothing.The crowd is ready sides are steady you are clutching my hand, it is hurting
golly andrew
Laughing Citizen

BethSmith wrote:
Who is he? I mean, how is he involved with Eisley? Any pics??

bre160 wrote:
Watching the band at the HHH tour. Supporting Sherri, and the girls all the way.

*lol*
Joined: 23 Mar 2005 | Posts: 1919 | Location: In a glass case of emotion
maladroit_me
Lost at Forum

Had Chad not been a fan of Eisley, and wanted to take them on the B2B tour I would have not been introduced to their wonderful music. I met him on the SS tour and thanked him for that. He was very nice and talked to me for just a minute or two. He is a very cool kid. Cool
Joined: 09 Apr 2005 | Posts: 1299 | Location: Huntsville, Alabama
McKenzies
Vintage Newbie

He replaced Sherri's iPod didn't he? He must be nice.
AdrianA
Sea Post King

" we approve "

for being a roadie? Obviously you are suggesting something rite? And unless i've been living under a rock all this time... Rolling Eyes
may22
Sea Post King

i guess it's been awhile since i've been on this website. As far as I knew, someone else was still supporting Sherri. Whatever, Chad is cool[/i]
spaceman_spiff
Sea Post King

wow...shows how ignorant I am. until this thread, I thought chad was the lead singer of NFG. O well.
I've seen NFG live before but ive never talked to them. Being around Eisley multiplied their cool factor by at least 47....maybe 94

thedream
Sea Post King

i like how we are is using "supporting" in place of the word "dating"...way to keep it on the DL people. apparently, we can talk about their personal lives all we want if we just change a word and make it seem more innocent...but if we use the term dating, all the boardies and everyone and their moms attack. why don't we just try to keep their personal lives personal?
Y4J
Golly, Poster

Well, not to bring it up again, but who says ANYTHING about dating who? You do know that Chad has helped Eisley in many ways right? Whether dating is involved, I doubt that was the MAIN reason he did or DOES what he does for Eisley. They deserve anything and everything positive they get.

Check out my FLICKR and leave comments!!!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/28644084@N00/
Joined: 05 Apr 2005 | Posts: 829 | Location: Manteca, California
phoenixdown
Vintage Newbie

Although I think Chad and Sherri are dating, they might stop at any moment without us knowing, or needing to know. They might not be right now. I doubt it would change Chad's attitude towards Eisley, or Eisley's (and our) opinion of him.
thedream
Sea Post King

Y4J wrote:
Well, not to bring it up again, but who says ANYTHING about dating who? You do know that Chad has helped Eisley in many ways right? Whether dating is involved, I doubt that was the MAIN reason he did or DOES what he does for Eisley. They deserve anything and everything positive they get.

did i ever say that they do not deserve what they get? did i ever say that his main motive for supporting them with one of the members? i did not say those things. do not place words into my mouth. i was saying that the context people were using "supporting" in was the boyfriendy girlfriendy way. all i was saying was that people need not to speak about the personal life of dating--I MEAN MY GOD I GOT CRUCIFIED ON THIS FORUM FOR IT. ANYONE WHO POSTS A PERSONAL THING ABOUT THE BAND GETS CUCIFIED. damn, i mean honestly, can i say anything without someone attacking me on this forum? seriously, or taking me completely out of context?
Maximum x Mat
Sea Post King

Dating had nothing to do with it... He wasn't the only one in the band who wanted eisley on tour with them.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Antiarches
Sea Post King

thank you chad for being so wonderful to our favorite group of musicians...
you are a swell guy.

Joined: 10 Apr 2005 | Posts: 341 | Location: Tinley Park, IL

<< prev | goto page
 | next >>