Laughing City
mattplayscheap
Sea Post King

Very Happy "HOW DEEP IS YOUR LOVE"(BeeGee Reference) for EISLEY?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Piper at the Gates
Sea Post King

for the music? mariana trench.
AshleyDoll
Sea Post King

my love for Eisley, is sooooo strong i cant even type it.. i cant even say it or write it... i can just feel it.. they seriously changed my life and i love them with all of my heart..
end MORAINE
Golly, Poster

mattplayscheap wrote:
Very Happy "HOW DEEP IS YOUR LOVE"(BeeGee Reference) for EISLEY?

OWNED!

Stumbled upon a slipstream of stubble and rash urine stains, where the warming of marrow drew comfort from this blanketless train. an insulin coma, baring the mark of tremula metacarpi; an executrix at play in the cargo of thanos
cgar7
Vintage Newbie

yeah i do love them as eisley .i've never felt this way about any band ever i don't know i just love them and every thing they do i swear if tomorrow they said to kicked a puppy i might just do it . i also know that with out this here forum i would not feel as strongly for this band as i do .maybe it's the tour journals form their dad or just that i know as a fan i am in good company i can't really put my finger on it . i know that it's not just their music which is beautiful and makes me wish i could stay young forever ,it's this whole thing this EISLEY and every thing that has to do with it .i want them to be bazlilonares and soo successful that every one buys their music but at the same time i don't want just anyone to listen to eisley but i guess thats why people say "if you Love something you have to let it go."
none of this makes sense but thats love right

Here's the game of grand mistakes while floating with a fan above a nothing.The crowd is ready sides are steady you are clutching my hand, it is hurting
Pantheon4
Vintage Newbie

deep

It’s probably better to have him inside the tent pissing out, than outside the tent pissing in.

"Can we get control of an individual to the point where he will do our bidding against his will and even against fundamental laws of nature, such as self preservation?" -memo from 1952 Project ARTICHOKE

Joined: 19 Aug 2004 | Posts: 10565 | Location: Somewhere in the middle of nowhere
bathwater_m
Sea Post King

oh so deep
antlers
Golly, Poster

i can't even begin to describe how awesome i think eisley is. their music makes me so happy that trying to describe it would be impossible.
when we break, we'll wait for our miracle. god is a place where some holy spectacle lies. when we break, we'll wait for our miracle. god is a place you will wait for the rest of your life. -neutral milk hotel
BethSmith
Golly, Poster

yeh, they're alright.

"Time is a vapour"
the igonorance motif
Golly, Poster

soul deep. though, it goes deeper than that but i dont know the right words, so ill just say soul deep. yes.
dude
Golly, Poster

has been my favorite band.
my feelings for this band do not surpass any other before and definately after. My love for eisley is never ending.