10%
 10%  [ 2 ]
amnesiac
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 19

#10 ok
Sea Post King

ok, I know Jason C. or whoever, started the ok computer vs bends thread, but i decided to make it a poll. everyone vote!
Jeff
Sea Post King

OK Computer for sure

I just got a bootleg CD of 16 demos of all new songs from the sessions they are recording right now. Sounds like their best album since OK Computer. The projected release date for the new album is June from what I'm hearing. Anyone else excited.

jbudzz
Sea Post King

I think thats cheating....of course we are all eager to listen to the new album....but what your doing is like eating the brownie batter out of the bowl before the brownies are cooked....

True Fans Wait

lets all sign a commitment card...kinda like "True Love Waits"....

haha
Jeff
Sea Post King

jbudzz wrote:
I think thats cheating....of course we are all eager to listen to the new album....but what your doing is like eating the brownie batter out of the bowl before the brownies are cooked....

True Fans Wait

lets all sign a commitment card...kinda like "True Love Waits"....

haha

what do you mean "true fans wait" true fans CAN"T WAIT to get their hands on it.

sc0tt
Golly, Poster

My current favorite is Kid a, but it changes from time to time.

Shoot... I'll eat the batter out of the bowl, Jeff where did you get these demo's?

Wasn't kid a leaked in a similar way?

gggggilligan

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong sigh) Oh MAN!! When are you guys going to get it in your thick skulls?????????? THE BENDS is the greatest Radiohead disc ever!!! GOT IT????? Let's all try this together:

The Bends is The Best. The Bends is The Best. The Bends is The Best. The Bends is The Best. The Bends is The Best. The Bends is The Best....... Come on! Keep going....... The Bends is the best. The Bends is The Best....... Come On! You in the back! The Bends is The Best. The Bends is The Best. The Bends is The Best. The Bends is the Best. The Bends is The Best. The Bends is The Best........................
 |  | 
sc0tt
Golly, Poster

BA HUMBUG! actually i like the bends alot, but not the best. sorry.
jbudzz
Sea Post King

IF Thom gives me a bootleg and says "listen to this" i will....otherwise i'll wait...i think thats what radiohead would want us to do...instead of being eager childish beavers.....i guess.... Question ........i dunno....i like my brownies cooked.....
markymark106
Golly, Poster

gggggilligan wrote:
The Bends is The Best. The Bends is The Best. The Bends is The Best. The Bends is The Best. The Bends is The Best. The Bends is The Best....... Come on! Keep going....... The Bends is the best. The Bends is The Best....... Come On! You in the back! The Bends is The Best. The Bends is The Best. The Bends is The Best. The Bends is the Best. The Bends is The Best. The Bends is The Best........................

Ditto
abductee
Laughing Citizen

jbudzz wrote:
IF Thom gives me a bootleg and says "listen to this" i will....otherwise i'll wait...i think thats what radiohead would want us to do...instead of being eager childish beavers.....i guess.... Question ........i dunno....i like my brownies cooked.....

actually, the band totally supports sharing music online, and listening to concert bootlegs.. Jonny was on the official messageboard asking how they were after the first concert this past summer. anyway the songs usually change a ton from their first showing, and by downloading the .mp3's, it's like you went to the concert, I dont' see anything wrong with that, and I don't see it as being 'childish' to want to listen to the new radiohead material.. this is the first album that i've done that with, so we'll see if I enjoy it as much this go around..

oh and as far as that 'the bends the bends the bends etc.' post, errm, I think that the poll speaks for everyone Wink sorry.. just messin' :-p

Joined: 05 Nov 2002 | Posts: 1640 | Location: California....
giillllllliiiiiiggaannnnn

Does anyone else notice that the poll board thingy is making an obscene finger gesture???? Coincidence........ I think not!! Something Radiohead NEW was going to happen one day............ hmmmmmmmmmm.........
 |  | 
bigideas
Vintage Newbie

Jeff wrote:
OK Computer for sure

I just got a bootleg CD of 16 demos of all new songs from the sessions they are recording right now. .

i;'m guessing you mean the great live recordings that are available?

WeAreTheEggmen
Sea Post King

man, i feel so sad for pablo.. pablo's like.. radiohead's redheaded stepchild... what's everyone's favrite track on pablo (other than CREEP, people)?
Joined: 21 Dec 2002 | Posts: 116 | Location: lawrence, kansas | dallas, texas
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
#10 ok
Sea Post King

i would listen to new radiohead songs anyday anytime. i'm actually just starting to get into amnesiac, its really pretty interesting. and yes, the poll is giving us all the finger. right. Rolling Eyes
Jeff
Sea Post King

bigideas wrote:
Jeff wrote:
OK Computer for sure

I just got a bootleg CD of 16 demos of all new songs from the sessions they are recording right now. .

i;'m guessing you mean the great live recordings that are available?

Actually, NO
These are raw mixes of studio recording from the upcoming album. I got them from someone who has connections with EMI. I am not allowed to give them out because they are affraid of people leaking it onto the internet so don't even ask. I made a promise that I wouldn't burn them for people and I am a man of my word.