Laughing City
musicrock96
Sea Post King

Since Eisley US tour is closing another chapter does this mean they'll go back to the studio, take a break, tour a different continent? Just curious.

"Magazines ask me questions like 'What kind of jeans do you wear?' and I'm like, 'I'm a musician. I wear the same clothes everyday. Can we talk about my guitars now?'" -Michelle Branch
loveisachemical
Vintage Newbie

There has been mention of the UK, and possible time in the studio (i think?). Both of which would be my GUESSES for next year, but since I am not management or in the band, I couldn't say for certain. We'll see. Smile
Last edited by loveisachemical on Sun Sep 18, 2005 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
musicrock96
Sea Post King

ok. cool. thanks.

"Magazines ask me questions like 'What kind of jeans do you wear?' and I'm like, 'I'm a musician. I wear the same clothes everyday. Can we talk about my guitars now?'" -Michelle Branch
danieldugdale
Sea Post King

they just released a freakin cd why would they be going into the studio agian already? theyll keep on tearin up the US
The5thavocado
Vintage Newbie

danieldugdale wrote:
they just released a freakin cd why would they be going into the studio agian already? theyll keep on tearin up the US

I think I remember Boyd saying that after the "possible" UK tour, they would do one more headliner, like, Next summer.

And you also have to remember that they are writing a lot of new songs! I can't wait for a new album. Who cares if they just released one? I need all the Eisley I can git muh hands own. Wink

I still love Eisley a gamahucheing million time better than farting
Joined: 28 Feb 2005 | Posts: 2060 | Location: Dallas, Texas
eh-D
Sea Post King

I think they will do a Wu Tang Clan style series of solo albums and then after a few years do an epic self produced double album vaulting them to the top of the adult contemporary charts.

Ok, maybe not..

ummm, maybe another album? Please, please, please, please put Head Agaisnt the Sky on it. Please?
thesinisterpenguin
Vintage Newbie

they are going to go glam rock and dress up like KISS.
granpaturtle
Vintage Newbie

my guess?
hit up the UK cos there's gold in them thar hills
come home, break for a bit, then do another tour or two then hiatus, back to the studio by 2k7

thesinisterpenguin
Vintage Newbie

granpaturtle wrote:
my guess?

more gold in the Uk than in lil' jon's mouth.

now THATS a lot of gold.
Jay
Golly, Poster

danieldugdale wrote:

making records is fun. writing songs is fun. touring on the same material for years on end isn't fun.

(rant)
i hate how the industry model has made it weird for artists to put out a record every year. when being prolific and active causes criticism, its uncool.)
(/rant)

JamesF
Sea Post King

Jay wrote:
danieldugdale wrote:

making records is fun. writing songs is fun. touring on the same material for years on end isn't fun.

(rant)
i hate how the industry model has made it weird for artists to put out a record every year. when being prolific and active causes criticism, its uncool.)
(/rant)

I agree with you. Do you realize that half the songs on the album were written 2 or more years ago anyway...

If they recorded all NEW songs then maybe I'd understand, while Eisley songs are lasting, DEFINATELY if it was another band in "the scene" then they would get very annoyed touring on such old material.

Artists would(as they should) be allowed to release an album every year on my label if they wanted to. But also, you wouldn't MAKE them release an album ever... maybe they should release a b-sides c.d. next year Wink (we know you have Room Noises demos/tracks that weren't on it too) and then a new album the year after.

That would be nice.

madsenfan35
Golly, Poster

granpaturtle wrote:
my guess?
come home, break for a bit, then do another tour or two then hiatus, back to the studio by 2k7

Shocked 2007!
No, don't make me wait that long!!

Make a b-sides to tide us over!

- Dougie Payne, bassist of Travis
================================
http://www.xanga.com/madsenfan35
Joined: 09 Feb 2004 | Posts: 544 | Location: Silverlake, Los Angeles, CA
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
jdstories
Vintage Newbie

thesinisterpenguin wrote:
they are going to go glam rock and dress up like KISS.

Maybe for Halloween.

JD

bn_me
Sea Post King

Maybe they'll test out new songs on their tours next year, and gauge the audience's reaction to them... and then put some of them on their next album.