Laughing City
Kevin87
Sea Post King

www.itunes.com

go there and download it and do your credit card stuff in, i think paypal is accepted also.. and when you have iTunes up, click the Music Store icon on the thing on the left and then when it loads, search "Eisley" and find HATS EP and buy..

I don't know which thread to post in, do we really need three different ones about the same thing?

I bought the whole EP.. live songs included even though I like studio.. live just makes me want to see them more and probably won't be able to.. I think they should put some more iTunes exclusive up of studio songs of these live songs.. I mean, if they do them live shouldn't we be treated to studio as well? *hoping*

but i'm sitting here listening to the live songs and i'm thinking "shuttup people! STOP YELLING!" lol
Grantticus
Golly, Poster

my itunes doesn't have AAAANY eisley.
i am in the UK though.
this depresses me.

magnetic headbot
Laughing Citizen

oi. i'm about to max out my credit card... but i still bought it...it's downloading nowww...

Last.fm.etsy.tumblr
dial r for revenge
Golly, Poster

and as i suspected.. not in the uk itunes store. i'm sad but not surprised. maybe i can find another digital dowload site that will accept my inferior english credit card..
"dial" in Welsh means "revenge". If a welsh speaker enters an English phone booth, having paid the coin/phone card the next command the l.e.d screen throws at the customer is "revenge!" thus setting the tone for a confrontational conversation.
(thank you mogwai you are all nuts.)
Joined: 04 May 2004 | Posts: 564 | Location: bristol, england
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
brighterthansunshine
Sea Post King

just got mine!! listening to it as I post...
KyleRossP
Sea Post King

Finally! I've been waiting YEARS for this day !!!!!
Saellys
Vintage Newbie

I'm less than halfway through the EP and I'm nearly in tears. These Troubadour tracks are so perfectly mixed. Oh man. Brilliant.

Smokemonster
Joined: 24 Sep 2003 | Posts: 14510 | Location: Alone on an airplane, fallin' asleep against the windowpane...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
kingspin
Really Dizzy Admin

Saellys wrote:
I'm less than halfway through the EP and I'm nearly in tears. These Troubadour tracks are so perfectly mixed. Oh man. Brilliant.

Wow thank you! Very Happy
Joined: 28 May 2003 | Posts: 271 | Location: The Hills of Bountiful
mgo
Sea Post King

is this from the yahoo/troubadour show? or is it from the HHH tour?
DRMS_7888
Vintage Newbie

I gave Eisley my 6 dollars to buy this (I got Vintage People and Tree Tops demos too) and burned it on to a CD.

I really really love the new HATS. The vocals are much more clear and mature now. Chauntelle's guitar cuts through very well. Weston's additions on the verses are very nice touches too.

As Hannah said, the live tracks are mixed very well, =D If there was no crowd noise, you could basically consider them demos because Eisley sounds so crisp live, =D

MAKECOLDPLAYHISTORY
Joined: 20 Feb 2005 | Posts: 8868 | Location: Saturn, the Bringer of Old Age
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Molten Eyes
Sea Post King

Man HATS sounds incredible. "Head Against the Sky" has such an awsome sound to it. The guitar just pulls me right in, i love it. and the quality of the live tracks are so grooood. I can't stop listening to it

I am pretty sure Stacy does the low harmonization in "Head Against the Sky" but for some reason she sounds different on the verse: "I always screw up...."
Unless....maybe it's Chauntelle...hmmmm? I dunno, it just doesn't sound like the usual Stacy, but I could be wrong.
Joined: 08 Nov 2004 | Posts: 169 | Location: Sugar Land, TX
Kit
Sea Post King

HAHA I was on iTunes not even really looking for this and it completely jumped out at me. So of course I had to grab it!!!!! YEA!!!!!!!!!!
antlers
Golly, Poster

i converted three new eisley fans on the new head against the sky. go team!
when we break, we'll wait for our miracle. god is a place where some holy spectacle lies. when we break, we'll wait for our miracle. god is a place you will wait for the rest of your life. -neutral milk hotel
randomj
Sea Post King

Anyone know if this EP will be out on uncompressed shiny plastic disc, or is it iTunes only?
Joined: 28 Aug 2003 | Posts: 13 | Location: San Francisco, CA
clues
Sea Post King

holy crap. i'm blown away.
i wasn't expecting thissss.