Laughing City
guitarfreak217
Vintage Newbie

226 MB of music(not counting Room Noises)
792 MB of video
1.42 MB of pics

guitarfan
Sea Post King

And what, pray tell, is the OGG?
norad
Vintage Newbie

guitarfan wrote:
And what, pray tell, is the OGG?

Shocked Shocked Shocked

it's only the best eisely fansite ever!
orangegoldandgreen.com
UberDrive
Sea Post King

For the record, I had links in my post as well Wink.

On a completely different note, I *just* wiki'd Flight of the Concords, patrock. Actually, a friend of mine sent me ten tracks a while ago, and, as I'm a bit ACD'd when it comes to such things, I've been frantically trying to actually discover what exactly I'm listening to. I seem to have made some progress, something about "Hiphopotamus Meets Rhymenocerous"...
starnothing
Laughing Citizen

mostly video clips. i do that for a lot of bands i like. 920 mb.

the pictures i DO save that are of eisley are just their artistic ones.(face it, eisley takes cool pictures when theyre not just random ones of themselves) not only are they talented at making music, and sherri drawing etc, obviousily they are good photographers and we know who that comes from =] so, they sort of give me some inspiration for my work in progress.
norad
Vintage Newbie

UberDrive wrote:
For the record, I had links in my post as well Wink.

On a completely different note, I *just* wiki'd Flight of the Concords, patrock. Actually, a friend of mine sent me ten tracks a while ago, and, as I'm a bit ACD'd when it comes to such things, I've been frantically trying to actually discover what exactly I'm listening to. I seem to have made some progress, something about "Hiphopotamus Meets Rhymenocerous"...

oh. haha. yea. that's a good one. and "think about it, think, think about it" is good as well. they have a website. whatthefolk.net
jedi_master_sal
Sea Post King

I'm only a two day old fan of Eisley at this writing and I already have 80MB of stuff. (Songs, video, pics)

[Edit]Scratch that, I've been a downloading fool and am now up to 480MB and still counting![End edit]
-Sal

golly andrew
Laughing Citizen

I rip and re-rip all three copies of my "Room Noises" cds into various codecs and lossless files, coming to a grand total of about eleventy billion trillion bytes of sound.

Just in case I lose one of my cds, which I keep locked in a drawer btw (long story).

EDIT: This topic's name should be changed to Eisleyphiles immediately, as the suffix, - phile, originates from the Greek word philia which means "brotherly love" or attraction. That's why words like audiophile and pedophile make sense.
Joined: 23 Mar 2005 | Posts: 1919 | Location: In a glass case of emotion
UberDrive
Sea Post King

Quote:
That's why words like audiophile and pedophile make sense.

Oh, but I think it's a given that we're all Eisleyphiles. Not to mention the former, but hopefully not the latter [/awkward].

So, to further disturb one another, as far as actual songs go (according to iTunes):

69 tracks, including the following duplicates...

Two Blackened Crowns (the original recording and the Monobubble cover), four Golly Sandras (Room Noises, two covers, and the live session @ WMUC), three Head Against The Skies (the original, iTunes EP, and Glenn Garth's instrumental), five-and-a-half I Wasn't Prepared ('Noises, Laughing City EP, three covers, and the Eisley/Muse mashup), three Just Like We Dos ('Noises, Cover, iTunes EP), two Laughing Cities (Indie recording, LC EP), two Marvelous Things ('Noises, Live @ WMUC, I didn't bother ripping the EP version because it's the same as the 'Noises one (right?)), three Memorieses ('Noises, WMUC, EP), three My Lovelies ('Noises, WMUC, Atticus Promo), and (cuttin' to the chase) two Over The Mountainses, three Plenty of Papers, two Sea Kings, two Sun Feetses, four Telescope Eyes, three Escaping Songs, two Tree Tops, three Trolley Woods, and two Vintage Peoples.

Phew. Perhaps I have too much free time. Scour OGG for similar, glorious redundancy. Post yr huger collections. Make a comprehensive list of each instance of each song at each venue with each producer. Frown extensively.
jedi_master_sal
Sea Post King

Now up to 770MB! And it's been less than a week that I've been a fan.
-Sal

Twnty4Stvns
Golly, Poster

sad thread indeed

"I'm the bigger eisley fan"

"no I am"

Hey have you guys ever heard of a band called eisley?

Joined: 19 Nov 2005 | Posts: 634 | Location: Corpus Christi, TX
stargazer101
Sea Post King

i have 874 pictures of them and 11 folders, and 41 songs
Vintage Newbie

I have mental files.

And I take mental pictures. *blinks slowly*
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address

<< prev | goto page