Laughing City
Pantheon4
Vintage Newbie

I had a dream that Boyd and Kim were wearing those ghetto Adidas track suites. Oh and Kim had corn-rows. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

It’s probably better to have him inside the tent pissing out, than outside the tent pissing in.

"Can we get control of an individual to the point where he will do our bidding against his will and even against fundamental laws of nature, such as self preservation?" -memo from 1952 Project ARTICHOKE

Joined: 19 Aug 2004 | Posts: 10565 | Location: Somewhere in the middle of nowhere
nevernever
Laughing Citizen

i heard a comedian once say that when you tell a dream story, you're basically saying, "THIS DIDN'T HAPPEN: blah blah blah, blah blah blah, blah blah blah."

however. these are funny to read. and i find it amusing how many are about stacy and the dreamer falling in love. hah!
Joined: 10 Nov 2005 | Posts: 1692 | Location: orange county, ca
Last edited by nevernever on Sun Jan 15, 2006 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Sharpelectricstar
Sea Post King

I've never had an Eisley dream, but i've had lots of band dreams.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
cgar7
Vintage Newbie

ohh just wait
it will happen and when it does you will be totally weirded out

Here's the game of grand mistakes while floating with a fan above a nothing.The crowd is ready sides are steady you are clutching my hand, it is hurting
pdaoust
Sea Post King

I had two dreams about Eisley. weird that there'd actually be a thread about this! I guess because the music is so evocative, it permeates your whole brain. creepy thought!

Anyway, the first dream was not all that pleasant. I was in Tyler, TX (a dream-Tyler, mind; I've never even seen the town myself) and the band and the dad were out on tour, but I got to meet Mrs DuPree and the younger kids. She had a huge headache, and kept badgering me to drive her all across town to get ibuprofen. I also got the idea she didn't like me much.

The second dream, the band was going to play music for a youth retreat at a local church. I was, of course, ecstatic that I could finally meet this group of people that makes such lovely music, so I went to watch/help them set up all the instruments and equipment. My brother Joe, who in real life is the tour manager for another Warner-signed band (Stutterfly, they're called) came with me. When he saw Sherri, his eyes lit up, his face broke up in a big grin, and he ran to hug her. Her reaction upon seeing him was pretty similar. They hugged for quite a while, and it made me think they had a 'past'. (Yeah. That's the story of my life. overshadowed by my brother Joe.) Later on, I saw Garron, and said, "hey, you're Garron, the new bass player, right?" and he grinned proudly and said, "yep!" I figured it'd make him feel good to be recognised, new as he is.
mimosa
Sea Post King

So I guess I haven't posted this dream, even though I could've sworn I did. Anyhow...

I was luging down Highway 101, and after nearly plunging to my death a few times, I came to this park with a big granite slab in the middle of it, which my mum, my sister and Stacy were sitting on. Mum was all, "Megan! You're late! Oh well. This is your long-lost cousin, Stacy. She's spending the day with us. Isn't that great?!!?" I replied, "Are you kidding me? It's the greatest!" Then Mum said, "You three look so much alike! Such a resemblance!" which is weird since we don't look that much alike at all. So we hung out all day, and we went to Scandia, went Mini-Golfing, cleaned my bathroom and all sorts of fun stuff. She became my favourite cousin, and then the dream ended.

Then there was another dream that had nothing to do with Eisley, except at the very end when I went to dinner at a plantation owner's house, and at dessert we had whipped cream with teensy-weensy star cookies on them. Sherri was sitting right next to me and she threw a fit because she didn't get any cookies, so I gave her some of mine, then she was happy.

yesterdaydream
Golly, Poster

It's amazing that this thread is still up. I thought I killed it with my cartoon rendition of my dream. But anyway, here's my dream in about a sentence.

I fought in the Batmobile with Sherri.

www.xanga.com/yesterdaydream (omgz a xangaz!)
www.myspace.com/yesterdaydreammusic (the band i'm in.)
www.myspace.com/gerardmanalo (My, Myspace. Befriend me!)

Feel free to add me. Adding is cool!
ladyofthewood_
Sea Post King

creepy.
fragileaswelie
Sea Post King

welll I've had maybe two Eisley dreams.

One i was at a Mardel and Stacy was there playing her Rhodes except it was in the cubard and I couldn't see all of it. She was about to teach me one of their songs then this creepy guy starts chasing me....and then I guess I woke up... then I went back to sleep and I'm at the Dupree's house and I'm in the living room and there's the wurli organ except it sounds like a piano and i'm all confused cuz it looks weird. Anyways... Stacy and I were going to go somewhere and jam but I woke up.
That was a pretty cool dream too.

Back in the day Eisley commented on my myspace with the following:
'Somebody is sure you love
"the cat's pajama's".

thanks for everything no
matter what that means Smile'

@fragileaswelie
madsenfan35
Golly, Poster

I had my first Eisley dream last night (to my knowledge).

I was at an Eisley show and I saw Garron just standing inside, so I went to chat with him. I don't remember what we talked about, but we talked for a really long time. They hadn't played yet, and they never did in my dream. They were just standing outside. I saw Weston, and he was being mobbed by a crowd of girls trying to get autographs, which was very amusing. The gals never made an appearance in my dream, though.

So Garron and I were chatting, and then I told him that I had gotten into the show with my ticket. And he was like, "What? You're not supposed to use a ticket! You're supposed to go to Luke and he has a list of people's names and you go there and get yours crossed out." And I said, "Um...well, they sent me a ticket in the mail." So then Garron and I went off to solve this mystery, and then I don't remember what happened after that. But I do remember waking up at some point and looking at the clock. I realized it was December 4th, so I said "Happy Birthday Garron!" out loud, and then I went back to sleep.

- Dougie Payne, bassist of Travis
================================
http://www.xanga.com/madsenfan35
Joined: 09 Feb 2004 | Posts: 544 | Location: Silverlake, Los Angeles, CA
sleepydusk
Sea Post King

About six months ago I dreamed that Eisley had set up this store where they sold their merchandise and stuff. It was probably moving around or something. It was a ways from my house, but I could walk there, so I did. Sherri was at the counter. I finished and went outside, but it was dark and I didn't want to walk home. Eisley were riding home in a vehicle that was kind of like a convertible and kind of like a truck, and offered to give me a lift. There weren't enough seats, so Chauntelle got out and said she would find another way home. I knew I should walk home so she could ride in the vehicle, but I wanted to ride with the other members of the band, so I let her. Shame on me.
looneycustom
Golly, Poster

this has got to be the weirdest feeling for the DuPree family. To be dreamed about, and to have never met most of those who're dreaming about you.

I just hope nobody mentions John Lennon.

I'm one up on Marley
Joined: 02 Aug 2005 | Posts: 819 | Location: Huntsville, Tx
Clark
Vintage Newbie

looneycustom wrote:
this has got to be the weirdest feeling for the DuPree family. To be dreamed about, and to have never met most of those who're dreaming about you.

I just hope nobody mentions John Lennon.

Yeah. I feel weird just reading it.
cgar7
Vintage Newbie

well i'm sure they've dreamt about people they have never met before

Here's the game of grand mistakes while floating with a fan above a nothing.The crowd is ready sides are steady you are clutching my hand, it is hurting
looneycustom
Golly, Poster

still dosnt justify the fact that's its some weird crap.

I'm one up on Marley
Joined: 02 Aug 2005 | Posts: 819 | Location: Huntsville, Tx