Laughing City
jamiga
Vintage Newbie

TheAntrider wrote:
jamiga wrote:
TheAntrider wrote:
jamiga wrote:
Ok. I'm not going. I am horrible at directions and from here to Plano looks really confusing on Google maps. So... no. I love Eisley, but I hate getting lost more.

Don't give up yet! Try mapquest.com and Yahoo Maps, too. Google can be good for some things, but sometimes their directions suck.

Well... Mom is also having Christmas at her house this sunday cause my little brother is getting out of juvenile detention center for the day to celebrate the holiday. I don't know how long it will last. So i'm just going to say no. But if your coming to Dallas on the 30th or whatever, I'll try hard to make it up.

Ah. I'll hopefully figure this travel stuff out Thursday. So I'll let you know.

Good. maybe you could ride to my house, then we will go to Dallas together. Unless you're just flying in too Dallas and then going to the show. But youre gonna go see your family, right?

TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

jamiga wrote:
TheAntrider wrote:
jamiga wrote:
TheAntrider wrote:
jamiga wrote:
Ok. I'm not going. I am horrible at directions and from here to Plano looks really confusing on Google maps. So... no. I love Eisley, but I hate getting lost more.

Don't give up yet! Try mapquest.com and Yahoo Maps, too. Google can be good for some things, but sometimes their directions suck.

Well... Mom is also having Christmas at her house this sunday cause my little brother is getting out of juvenile detention center for the day to celebrate the holiday. I don't know how long it will last. So i'm just going to say no. But if your coming to Dallas on the 30th or whatever, I'll try hard to make it up.

Ah. I'll hopefully figure this travel stuff out Thursday. So I'll let you know.

Good. maybe you could ride to my house, then we will go to Dallas together. Unless you're just flying in too Dallas and then going to the show. But youre gonna go see your family, right?

Yeah, my family is the main reason I'm coming. So I would definitiely be back in East Texas.

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
pat mccue
Sea Post King

my cousin lives in plano. too bad im not visiting him that day. that would be amazing.

the grass dances in the wind.

my xanga: www.xanga.com/dayofdefeat1987

my myspace: www.myspace.com/ninjaliciouslittleturtle
Joined: 06 Dec 2005 | Posts: 412 | Location: Cincinnati Ohio
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
MomentumShift
Vintage Newbie

im actually going to be there now Smile
vrinny
Sea Post King

i really want to go especially since my friends in greatness in tragedy are playing, but it's too far away (3 hours) and my car can't make that, plus i work that day and the day after. geez!
EisleyForever
Vintage Newbie

MomentumShift wrote:
im actually going to be there now Smile

Because you murdered your Ex so you could go