Laughing City
<< prev | goto page
 | next >>
negatiivethree
Golly, Poster

Please drop the term newbie. And just because I just signed up, that doesn't mean I'm a new fan. I'm really not trying to be rude...but I'm probably coming across as so much more.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Pantheon4
Vintage Newbie

negatiivethree wrote:
Please drop the term newbie. And just because I just signed up, that doesn't mean I'm a new fan. I'm really not trying to be rude...but I'm probably coming across as so much more.

I know "newbie" sounds condescending, but it is just to let everyone know who knows the rules and the unwritten rules.

Welcome by the way. Smile

It’s probably better to have him inside the tent pissing out, than outside the tent pissing in.

"Can we get control of an individual to the point where he will do our bidding against his will and even against fundamental laws of nature, such as self preservation?" -memo from 1952 Project ARTICHOKE

Joined: 19 Aug 2004 | Posts: 10565 | Location: Somewhere in the middle of nowhere
jess_lynn
Sea Post King

hello... my name is jess, and i'm new here. I live in north carolina. i'm in highschool, and I loooove eisley... I've been a fan for a few months now.

i don't know what else to write. hm. well, i love music in general, and i sing/play piano/play guitar.
Bobo
Sea Post King

Welcome Jess! We're glad you're here. God bless you!
michelemmi
Sea Post King

my name is michele. i live near vancouver bc. i saw eisley in the january edition of AP and i liked what the sisters were wearing so i decided to check them out (which i suppose is a very superficial reason to do so), and i am very glad i did. their music is amazing, which i'm sure is no new news to any of you.
i am very excited to have found them!
Clark
Vintage Newbie

Welcome welcome. We should change the whole "newbie" term.

It should be.....

buttface. Or something worse.

Hey, buttface. Welcome to the forum! ......k. Maybe not. But it shouldn't be newbie. That just sounds strange.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
mrpelsor
Sea Post King

Hi, my name's Matt... I first heard Eisley at the college radio station where I worked... It was the Marvelous Things EP... I soon picked up the Room Noises CD, all the while amazed at the group's hypnotic effect on me. I'm in love with this band, and I can't explain it. I'm also in love with Chauntelle... Your playing is so beautiful! Email me, dear!!!
bjaurelio
Sea Post King

hello all,

name's brian. currently residing in dc for my first year at georgetown law. so glad finals are over. 3hrs of furiously typing answers to questions trying to get to as many issues from the hypotheticals as possible. aghh.

eisley is one of the few bands i can't get too much of. no matter how many times i listen to the cd in a week, the greatness and originality of their work continues to amaze.

The paradox of faith is this, that the individual is higher than the universal, that the individual (to recall a dogmatic distinction now rather seldom heard) determines his relation to the universal by his relation to the absolute, not his relation to the absolute by his relation to the universal.
-Soren Kierkegaard, Fear and Trembling
buckaroo561
Sea Post King

hey

i'm elizabeth. i live in chicago, am 17, in highschool.

i saw them at the metro opening for the hot hot heat. The hot hot heat was AMAZING but so was eisley, since then i've been checking out their muisc a lot more.
eisleylover53
Sea Post King

hello i'm new! Laughing
The_Sympt0m
Vintage Newbie

eisleylover53 wrote:
hello i'm new! Laughing

quit laughing, this is no place for silliness

-Ben

Vintage Newbie

negatiivethree wrote:

OOH! You're a feisty one. You'll always be a newbie to me!

-Ben

Sea Post King

Hey ya'll, I'm Jesse (i'm a girl, just in case u didn't know cause my name is spelled the boy way!) from San Diego, CA. I heard clips of Eisley songs in a certain store a few times, but I really got into them when I went to the Switchfoot concert at the House of Blues here in SD. It was an awesome perfomance and I LOVED them!! There music is so different from what I usually listen to, but I think their music is just a change for me. Their songs are like fairy tales with music.....just the subjects that you never imagoned would actually be in a song they write about. Anyway, I hope Sherri, Chauntelle, Stacy, Weston and Garron know how much I ADORE them and their music.
Thanx 4 reading 'dis!!

-Jesse (girl! LoL)

marvelousthings825
Sea Post King

Hey ya'll, I'm Jesse (i'm a girl, just in case u didn't know cause my name is spelled the boy way!) from San Diego, CA. I heard clips of Eisley songs in a certain store a few times, but I really got into them when I went to the Switchfoot concert at the House of Blues here in SD. It was an awesome perfomance and I LOVED them!! There music is so different from what I usually listen to, but I think their music is just a change for me. Their songs are like fairy tales with music.....just the subjects that you never imagoned would actually be in a song they write about. Anyway, I hope Sherri, Chauntelle, Stacy, Weston and Garron know how much I ADORE them and their music.
Thanx 4 reading 'dis!!

-Jesse (girl! LoL)

marvelousthings825
Sea Post King

negatiivethree wrote:

I think he just meant that we were new to the forum....it's not a crime. LoL

<< prev | goto page
 | next >>