Laughing City
Kspice
Golly, Poster

Does anyone know if a recording exists of Chris Martin warming up to Tree Tops?

And while I'm on the subject of Coldplay, way back during the Back to Basics tour w/ New Found Glory I was talking to Jon about the possibility of Eisley touring with Coldplay a second time but it not really working out. It's a dumb question but I was just wondering if anyone had any more details on this?

princesstripandfall
Lost at Forum

chris martin+ treetops=awesomeness. ive no idea where to find it, though, and have never heard of this.
madsenfan35
Golly, Poster

No. I would really like to find one. I was hoping that on the Live 2003 dvd, on the tour diary section, that they might include him warming up to that song. But sadly, they didn't.
- Dougie Payne, bassist of Travis
================================
http://www.xanga.com/madsenfan35
Joined: 09 Feb 2004 | Posts: 544 | Location: Silverlake, Los Angeles, CA
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
rottenxbeauty
Sea Post King

I really wish there was a copy
Coldplay is coming to New Hampshire which is the closest they've come to me. Too bad tickets are roughly $75+3 hour drive and a school night. Sad

chubbygumby

madsenfan35 wrote:
No. I would really like to find one. I was hoping that on the Live 2003 dvd, on the tour diary section, that they might include him warming up to that song. But sadly, they didn't.

i remember when that came out, i watched really closely to see if there was any hint of eisley... maybe in the background or a small clip of coldplay talking about being on tour with them or something, but didn't find anything.
 |  | 
Kimbrtones
Vintage Newbie

On the Coldplay DVD you can hear Eisley warming up in the background, when Coldplay is laying around on the floor in their dressing room.
I can't remember which Eisley song, but it's on there.

Also, somewhere Boyd has video of Chris warming up to Tree Tops, but there would probably be legal issues about posting it Confused
Kspice
Golly, Poster

Quote:
Also, somewhere Boyd has video of Chris warming up to Tree Tops, but there would probably be legal issues about posting it Confused

OH BOY, I WANT, I WANT TO SEE THAT!!

chubbygumby

Kimbrtones wrote:
On the Coldplay DVD you can hear Eisley warming up in the background, when Coldplay is laying around on the floor in their dressing room.
I can't remember which Eisley song, but it's on there.

ah, thanks, i'll try to find it.

Kimbrtones wrote:

can't we just say it was "leaked"? Wink
 |  | 
Pantheon4
Vintage Newbie

I think I saw Kim on the DVD.

It’s probably better to have him inside the tent pissing out, than outside the tent pissing in.

"Can we get control of an individual to the point where he will do our bidding against his will and even against fundamental laws of nature, such as self preservation?" -memo from 1952 Project ARTICHOKE

Joined: 19 Aug 2004 | Posts: 10565 | Location: Somewhere in the middle of nowhere
Kimbrtones
Vintage Newbie

Pantheon4 wrote:
Quote:

Laughing That's pretty doubtful since I only went out to the Hollywood Bowl shows, and Madison Square Garden.
Pantheon4
Vintage Newbie

Kimbrtones wrote:
Pantheon4 wrote:
Quote:

Laughing That's pretty doubtful since I only went out to the Hollywood Bowl shows, and Madison Square Garden.

I think it was the Hollywood Bowl show.

It’s probably better to have him inside the tent pissing out, than outside the tent pissing in.

"Can we get control of an individual to the point where he will do our bidding against his will and even against fundamental laws of nature, such as self preservation?" -memo from 1952 Project ARTICHOKE

Joined: 19 Aug 2004 | Posts: 10565 | Location: Somewhere in the middle of nowhere
Kimbrtones
Vintage Newbie

hmmn....I've only watched the dvd once, so I can't tell you if that is true or not.
No one else has ever brought it up though. Question
Clark
Vintage Newbie

Kimbrtones wrote:
hmmn....I've only watched the dvd once, so I can't tell you if that is true or not.
No one else has ever brought it up though. Question

Oh quit asking questions and bask in your fame! Your totally a celebrity now. Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
madsenfan35
Golly, Poster

chubbygumby wrote:
madsenfan35 wrote:

i remember when that came out, i watched really closely to see if there was any hint of eisley... maybe in the background or a small clip of coldplay talking about being on tour with them or something, but didn't find anything.

Yeah, I did that too and I had no luck.

But now I must go look into this part that Kim is talking about with Eisley warming up in the background. I didn't notice it.

- Dougie Payne, bassist of Travis
================================
http://www.xanga.com/madsenfan35
Joined: 09 Feb 2004 | Posts: 544 | Location: Silverlake, Los Angeles, CA
Kspice
Golly, Poster

Yeah Kim is sure in it. She's the one that tells Guy he looks like a geography teacher in his black coat.