Laughing City
vivalaspopie
Vintage Newbie

TACO CABANA. (is that only in texas?)
and MISSION BURRITO. (i'm pretty sure it's only in houston)

Laughing Citizen

vivalaspopie wrote:

yeah i have no idea what you're talking about.

well... well... we've got in-n-out!! Confused
Joined: 10 Nov 2005 | Posts: 1692 | Location: orange county, ca
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Schizorage
Lost at Forum

I'm considering going veggie... just to be trendy as it were...
lovepath7
Sea Post King

Those candid, casual videos are the best. It gives someone an inside look into the lives of those who do so much for us as fans, much like the journals do.
Joined: 13 Jun 2005 | Posts: 457 | Location: Stony Brook, NY
McKenzies
Vintage Newbie

Kimbrtones wrote:
I want a Baha Fresh in Tyler, TX!
Oooooh. Baja Fresh is even better than Pollo Loco.
ZooeyGlass
Lost at Forum

Clark wrote:
What? We're talking about burritos now? Anybody ever been to Freebirds?

It's pure gold. Wrapped in a giant tortilluh.

Amen, brother...

starbucksgod
Vintage Newbie

the fact that shes a vegan is cool......but for god sakes why support peta.
Pantheon4
Vintage Newbie

starbucksgod wrote:

Kimbrtones wrote:
Setting the record straight.... again!

Stacy could be considered a vegetarian because she does not eat meat.
I guess Rolling Eyes
Hardly any of us in our family eat very much meat. When we do, it is either chicken, or fish. It is very rare that we eat red meat.
Mostly, due to the fact that we have a big family, it is expensive, and we were not able to buy lots of it, so we all sort of lost the taste for it.
Also, hereditary health issues has made all of our family more conscious of eating what we consider to be "healthier for our family".
Aside from Stacy, the rest of us will occasionally enjoy a home grilled hamburger, or a chopped beef sandwich from Bodacious BBQ. (the best BBQ in Texas).
The whole video was presented to the band as, "healthy eating habits".
If they tacked on their agenda, it was not what the band agreed to.
Stacy is the only one that will not eat any meat. However, she does eat other dairy products, so I don't think you could call her a hardcore vegetarian.

Having said all that, PETA is what it is, and we are not making a stand for, or against them. The video was suppose to be about eating healthy.....PERIOD, not about EISLEY endorsing them.
Eating healthy is a good thing, and we try very hard to do that on a consistant basis.

....and that's the facts! Smile

That quoted, I really don't think it is any of our business what groups any of the band members support.

It’s probably better to have him inside the tent pissing out, than outside the tent pissing in.

"Can we get control of an individual to the point where he will do our bidding against his will and even against fundamental laws of nature, such as self preservation?" -memo from 1952 Project ARTICHOKE

Joined: 19 Aug 2004 | Posts: 10565 | Location: Somewhere in the middle of nowhere
ryan fisher
Vintage Newbie

Pantheon4 wrote:
That quoted, I really don't think it is any of our business what groups any of the band members support.

i think i may have mentioned this previously in this thread, but i'm too lazy to go back and look for it- if it's something they do in private (i.e. who they vote for, charities they donate to, etc..) then that indeed is a private matter and none of our business. however, if they they don't want something discussed, they obviously wouldn't have a video on the internet about it. that clearly makes it a public matter.
Pantheon4
Vintage Newbie

ryan fisher wrote:
Pantheon4 wrote:

i think i may have mentioned this previously in this thread, but i'm too lazy to go back and look for it- if it's something they do in private (i.e. who they vote for, charities they donate to, etc..) then that indeed is a private matter and none of our business. however, if they they don't want something discussed, they obviously wouldn't have a video on the internet about it. that clearly makes it a public matter.

I know, but there is a difference between being in a video supporting healthy eating and being called a terrorist supporter.

It’s probably better to have him inside the tent pissing out, than outside the tent pissing in.

"Can we get control of an individual to the point where he will do our bidding against his will and even against fundamental laws of nature, such as self preservation?" -memo from 1952 Project ARTICHOKE

Joined: 19 Aug 2004 | Posts: 10565 | Location: Somewhere in the middle of nowhere
Kimbrtones
Vintage Newbie

starbucksgod wrote:

Quote:

TO CLARIFY:
Quote:
veg·an P Pronunciation Key (vgn, vjn)
n.
A vegetarian who eats plant products only, especially one who uses no products derived from animals, as fur or leather.

FOR THE LAST TIME....
Stacy is not "vegan", and we do not "support" PETA.
I am not at liberty to discuss how this video came about, but like I said before, there was some, (I call it this....) "misunderstanding" about what the video was going to be. That is all I will share about it.

END OF SUBJECT......PLEASE Exclamation
musicislove
Golly, Poster

nevernever wrote:
vivalaspopie wrote:

yeah i have no idea what you're talking about.

well... well... we've got in-n-out!! Confused

ohhhh i love in n out burger! i just went to california for the first time like two weeks ago and had my first in n out. im addicted now. the fact that i live in wisconsin sucks a lot, let me tell you.

hi www.myspace.com/musicislove
Joined: 03 Apr 2005 | Posts: 611 | Location: rice lake, wisconsin
CUBSWINWORLDSERIES
Vintage Newbie

musicislove wrote:
the fact that i live in wisconsin sucks a lot, let me tell you.

Rice Lake is in the middle of nowhere, closer to Minneapolis than Milwaukee or Madison. But not close to any city, really. Correct? I think living in the middle of nowhere is what sucks. I like where I live in Wisconsin. 1 1/2 hours from Chicago, 20 minutes from Milwaukee, 1 hour from Madison.
musicislove
Golly, Poster

CUBSWINWORLDSERIES wrote:
musicislove wrote:
the fact that i live in wisconsin sucks a lot, let me tell you.

Rice Lake is in the middle of nowhere, closer to Minneapolis than Milwaukee or Madison. But not close to any city, really. Correct? I think living in the middle of nowhere is what sucks. I like where I live in Wisconsin. 1 1/2 hours from Chicago, 20 minutes from Milwaukee, 1 hour from Madison.

no, temperatures below 50 degrees sucks. rice lake is close to a lot of cities actually, eau claire, 2 hours from minneapolis, its a nice town. not "middle of nowhere" by any means

hi www.myspace.com/musicislove
Joined: 03 Apr 2005 | Posts: 611 | Location: rice lake, wisconsin
BethSmith
Golly, Poster

I think the only reason anyone should be a vegitarian is if they are allergic, or for some some medical reason not able to eat meat. If they are a vegitarian jsut cause they dont want to eat meat then fair enough, but if they eat at someone's house and that person serves meat, I think its pretty rude not to eat the meat. Meat is really good for ya! And occasionally a burger is ok, but a balanced diet is what ya need Wink

"Time is a vapour"

<< prev | goto page
 | next >>