Laughing City
<< prev | goto page
 | next >>
ohmordecai
Sea Post King

Rose wrote:
Hey there. :3 I'm new here, and new to Eisley. I got Room Noises from a friend and fell in love with it. I'm looking for their other songs. <3 I'm hoping to see Eisley in Atlanta, but we'll just have to see how it works out.

Do you live in Atlanta, or around Atlanta? I live about forty miles north of Atlanta... way cool. Way cool.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

ohmordecai wrote:
Rose wrote:
Hey there. :3 I'm new here, and new to Eisley. I got Room Noises from a friend and fell in love with it. I'm looking for their other songs. <3 I'm hoping to see Eisley in Atlanta, but we'll just have to see how it works out.

Do you live in Atlanta, or around Atlanta? I live about forty miles north of Atlanta... way cool. Way cool.

Other songs: www.orangegoldandgreen.com

And welcome all. Very Happy

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
StEf_
Sea Post King

hellooo
my name is stefani, i'm from toronto, ontario, canada
i'm 16 and... yep!
just wanted to introduce myself : )

TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

StEf_ wrote:
hellooo
my name is stefani, i'm from toronto, ontario, canada
i'm 16 and... yep!
just wanted to introduce myself : )

Welcome. Very Happy

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
thesinisterpenguin
Vintage Newbie

welcomewelcome
Caroline
Sea Post King

Hey...
The names Caroline and I'm 18. I'm new to this whole members deal...but I've been into Eisley for a pretty long time. Great band. No, I have not seen them...yet. I'm so excited for them to come to PHILLY (i live about an hour away from there and am going to be attending college at phila.U. in the fall) Can't wait for March!
Joined: 23 Jan 2006 | Posts: 1 | Location: Lancaster/Philadlephia, PA
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

Caroline wrote:
Hey...
The names Caroline and I'm 18. I'm new to this whole members deal...but I've been into Eisley for a pretty long time. Great band. No, I have not seen them...yet. I'm so excited for them to come to PHILLY (i live about an hour away from there and am going to be attending college at phila.U. in the fall) Can't wait for March!

Howdy, and welcome to the forum. Smile I've made it to the last two Philly shows (at least I think they were the last two), but I'm going to miss this one. Dang it. I have friends in Penn. ... so that's why I was out there from Texas and Denver.

daileyxplanet
Sea Post King

Hello, I'm new! I'm Trevor, and I'm a new Eisley fan! Of all things, StarWars.com had a little article on them, and I was curious! I visited this site and watched all that I could watch, and listened to all I could listen to, then, went to fan sites and listened to as many free songs as I could! Now, I'm crazy over them, and I'm starving to purchase Room Noises so I can fully appreciate them. There's a concert in Indianapolis that God willing, I'll be able to go, and then, there would be awesomeness! It's a pleasure to converse with others who feel the same way I feel.
Joined: 24 Jan 2006 | Posts: 164 | Location: Anderson, Indiana
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

Hey! I was so excited by that StarWars.com thing. I'm glad it's getting some people over here. And I hope you get to see them live, too. They're great. Anyway, welcome to Laughing City. Make yourself at home. Smile

CUBSWINWORLDSERIES
Vintage Newbie

I'll be at the Chicago show. Indianapolis is too far away. I'm pretty excited about the show, too! Bring friends, spead the Eisley love...
Pretty cool that Star Wars would give a mention to Eisley with the whole name change from MossEisley to Eisley to avoid legal problems. I see from starwars.com that Eisley plans to have a song about an alien invasion on their next album. I'm a couple months behind on this interview. Welcome!
yamamoto
Sea Post King

Hey Y'all, I'm a Newbee!

Um, I like kung fu, running long distance, girls, stuff like that.

And Eisley, right now I like them most of all!

CUBSWINWORLDSERIES
Vintage Newbie

Welcome, Yamamoto. I used to run in high school. Trying to get back into it now. Glad you've discovered Eisley. This is a fun place to spend some time and share ideas.
CHRIS~!
Golly, Poster

You like king-fu?

No way.

Full of Sunlight
Sea Post King

Hello all.
A frend stumbled upon Eisley on AOL music, and since we are good friends, we always consult on music.
We decided it was very, very good, and we both bought Room Noises, and she recently bought the EP.
I live in New Orleans [and she does too Wink] and we are going to try to come to the New Orleans or Nashville concerts [see my thread on the difficulties of New Orleans concert] But at any rate, we both love music, I'm a keyboardist/vocalist, Courtney plays guitar and bass guitar, and we have jam sessions occasionally, usually with Eisley songs.
I'm also a forensic-er. [nothing to do with science, unless you are doing a speech on it.]
Hello all.

to far-off destinations
Joined: 30 Jan 2006 | Posts: 13 | Location: a greyhound station
myfairmary
Sea Post King

yeah i'm mary....18 i live in dayton tx and have been a long time eisley fan so but i don't get on the net too much until recently and stumbled upon this glorious contraption where i can talk to eisley....i like it. and i love eisley. so it's a match made in heaven.
well check you guys later,
much love everyone,
mary

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

<< prev | goto page
 | next >>