Laughing City
im the sea king
Golly, Poster

that link doesnt work anywhere. it gets me the one guy from afi.

wait for it

DARY!
horseslam
Sea Post King

If I were Tom Delonge, I'd be full of myself too. Surprised

Haha naw, but cut the guy some slack, he doesn't have Blink 182 anymore.

guitargalash
Golly, Poster

it was a nice interview and thought it was a bit different from the other ones out there. I also like how they mentioned Christie thats so cool.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Grantticus
Golly, Poster

(this sounds lame)

tom needs to cut his hair
in my opinion.

I've loved tom for years. many many years. i'm sad
but he's ... changed? i don't know.
i'm all for Team Hoppus

blue-angel
Sea Post King

I can relate to that to an extent. I don't think tom has changed that much, just that he is more confident. This at times can seem like arrogance, at times it may be, but overall he and blink have always been there for me. I'm excited about their new projects. I think it would be cool if eisley supported tom's new band, wishful thinking, i know.
madsenfan35
Golly, Poster

Ha! Those pictures made me laugh! At Tom, not the girls. He was always my favorite member of Blink 182.

I haven't listened to the podcast yet. I shall do that tomorrow because I should be getting to sleep.

I especially like that one picture where Sherri is stepping on Tom. Laughing

- Dougie Payne, bassist of Travis
================================
http://www.xanga.com/madsenfan35
Joined: 09 Feb 2004 | Posts: 544 | Location: Silverlake, Los Angeles, CA
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
UberDrive
Sea Post King

I thought it was good - but then, isn't any addt'l Eisley content Razz? Tom did talk a lot, but a lot of it was praise for Eisley. He's clearly been looking in the wrong places if he hasn't seen *any* "Girl Rock Bands" aside from Eisley, though Confused. Anyways, just add this to the "new album awesomeness" buildup.
sleepydusk
Sea Post King

Chauntelle looks adorable in the picture captainparker posted.
The guy was funny, but one did get the impression that he heard about Eisley for the first time like three minutes before the interview. "So your brother's in the band? What's his name? What does he play?" And it annoys me when they have to tell the "Michael's Song" story every time.
"We love each other, but not in that way." <3333

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Mystic210
Laughing Citizen

It's true, when he talks its supportive but....he does talk a lot for the interviewER in this podcast.

Interesting about the description of the new album just responding that "it's out there."
sweeeeet
Golly, Poster

Whenever Eisley is interviewed, the ladies talk soooooo quietly and it's almost like they're too shy or something. I really had to turn the volume up on the podcast. Is that the way they talk around the house? Or is it just when they are interviewed. just wondering......
Caley
Lost at Forum

sweeeeet wrote:
Whenever Eisley is interviewed, the ladies talk soooooo quietly and it's almost like they're too shy or something. I really had to turn the volume up on the podcast. Is that the way they talk around the house? Or is it just when they are interviewed. just wondering......

I always thought that when is soft-spoken it's a sign of humility or humbleness. That's one of the reasons why I respect and love Eisley so much for that reason-- that they're humble and down-to-earth.

Also, I'm sure when you have questions being thrown at you and when you've stated many times that you don't like interviews, you'll be slightly uncomfortable and shy... but that's just how I take it, so yeah.

golly andrew
Laughing Citizen

Tom was even making me uncomforatble with some of his language. Laughing I wonder if that was nervous laughter on the girls' parts.

"There's pictures of them naked...with suds..."

lolz
Joined: 23 Mar 2005 | Posts: 1919 | Location: In a glass case of emotion
reanon
Sea Post King

HAHAH i thought the same thing. i found myself cringing when he'd talk about getting arrested at his first tour or naked photos. ergh, he definitely came across as a bit of a tool.

and what was with all the pics i've him. i'm going thru the pics, wanting pics of the GIRLS, but every second picture was him posing like a bit of a 'tard.

but the podcast was still pretty cool!

Lantz
Vintage Newbie

hahahahaha
Tom.
Vain?
Nawwwwww!

as the French would say:
Tom DeLonge est tres egoiste!
Very Happy

"theres so much beauty it could make you cry"
-Modest Mouse
UberDrive
Sea Post King

reanon wrote:
HAHAH i thought the same thing. i found myself cringing when he'd talk about getting arrested at his first tour or naked photos. ergh, he definitely came across as a bit of a tool.

I'dve thought that his, uh, continuation of somewhat sophomoric behavior shows that he isn't bounded by conventional restraints (e.g. fighting the man, keeping it real, etc). I can't say I endorse it, but that's his shtick.

So, is this more or less all of the media-ness from NYC? Is there actually going to be an Eisley-endowed episode of SURS, or will we have to content ourselves with the Podcast?