Laughing City
Unregistered
Laughing Citizen

We've never had cable here. i would like to say something about videogames. I have an nes, a super nintendo, a nintendo 64, a gamecube, and three gameboys. All with lots of games. You could pretty much say that that's all i did. Play videogames. That's what i spent what little money i had on.. videogames.

Now i hate videogames. I cant stand them because i wish i'd have done something meaningful like learn guitar or learn to draw. I kick myself now, because if i had learned guitar instead of playing videogames i'd be a really good guitar player, i think. haha.

Collin, dont be like me. Spend some quality time perfecting your gifts. You'll thank yourself later on in life. Smile

UberDrive
Sea Post King

Kimbrtones wrote:
Having said all that, the limited TV gave them the extra time to spend their energies on other things.

Heh, I think I speak for all of us crazed Eisleyoids when I say the results are mind-blowingly spectacular Smile.

Incidentally, I wonder why people would want to play video games when there's so much good music out there to be discoverd. Then again, I'm a hypocrite who spends far too much time on the computer. Oh well...
abusedcat
Sea Post King

man, my little brother plays playstation sooo much. my eyes just can't focus on that stuff.
Joined: 03 Jan 2006 | Posts: 81 | Location: San Francisco, CA