82%
 82%  [ 43 ]
COMPLETELY.
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 52

neverknowsbest
Sea Post King

I like his music....I was way into hard rock and metal before I moved to the world of indie music. I do on occasion put on my old music and remember why I changed and why I liked it so much at the same time.
This is Bunny.
Bunny is an egomaniacle, sadistic powermunger that wants to control the world...
don't argue with him, just put him in your signature.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
cynlovescandy
Vintage Newbie

Ryan Adams wrote:
cynlovescandy wrote:
I saw him live once...

Why?

I was Ozfest, like 3 years ago...i wanted to see System of a Down, and others like that. I wasn't that into heavy metal...but my friends bought me a ticket, so I went...ya, definitely didn't go for MM.
Joined: 31 May 2004 | Posts: 2018 | Location: Sacramento, CA
boone
Vintage Newbie

Pantheon4 wrote:
amidthestars wrote:

as to the question, no, because i'm scared of him.

I think he's done his job.

I'm scared for him.

But I'm glad he's doing all right for himself, because for some reason I don't think he could keep a day job.

Euphoria
Laughing Citizen

I'm not really intimidated by him one bit, I do think he's disgusting. I don't hate him because he's antireligious, controversial or whatever, I just think he's really lame.

Under all of that ego, he's just really a sad insecure person.
Joined: 25 Jan 2004 | Posts: 1546 | Location: Look under your bed...
Pantheon4
Vintage Newbie

Euphoria wrote:
I'm not really intimidated by him one bit, I do think he's disgusting. I don't hate him because he's antireligious, controversial or whatever, I just think he's really lame.

We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are. Wink

It’s probably better to have him inside the tent pissing out, than outside the tent pissing in.

"Can we get control of an individual to the point where he will do our bidding against his will and even against fundamental laws of nature, such as self preservation?" -memo from 1952 Project ARTICHOKE

Joined: 19 Aug 2004 | Posts: 10565 | Location: Somewhere in the middle of nowhere
boone
Vintage Newbie

Pantheon4 wrote:
Euphoria wrote:

I see this sentence as needlessly specious.

Pantheon4
Vintage Newbie

boone wrote:
Pantheon4 wrote:
Euphoria wrote:

Rolling Eyes Dude, it was a joke!

It’s probably better to have him inside the tent pissing out, than outside the tent pissing in.

"Can we get control of an individual to the point where he will do our bidding against his will and even against fundamental laws of nature, such as self preservation?" -memo from 1952 Project ARTICHOKE

Joined: 19 Aug 2004 | Posts: 10565 | Location: Somewhere in the middle of nowhere
Euphoria
Laughing Citizen

Pantheon4 wrote:
Euphoria wrote:

I don't really have an ego, if that's what you're hinting at.

Also, do I know you? because from what you just said, I'm pretty sure you don't know me.
Joined: 25 Jan 2004 | Posts: 1546 | Location: Look under your bed...
Pantheon4
Vintage Newbie

Euphoria wrote:
Pantheon4 wrote:
Euphoria wrote:

I don't really have an ego, if that's what you're hinting at.

Also, do I know you? because from what you just said, I'm pretty sure you don't know me.

I was joking! If you have anything else to say, please pm me.

Twnty4Stvns
Golly, Poster

I actually read his book from cover to cover, his autobiography. I read it when I was in 7th grade...What's weird is that was the first book that I ever read...what a way to start...

Maybe that's why I don't like reading now...

Joined: 19 Nov 2005 | Posts: 634 | Location: Corpus Christi, TX
pat mccue
Sea Post King

if i have a nightmare tonight.. he will probably be in it... wait is he still a he? i thought he has breasts now ha.a.ah.

the grass dances in the wind.

my xanga: www.xanga.com/dayofdefeat1987

my myspace: www.myspace.com/ninjaliciouslittleturtle
Joined: 06 Dec 2005 | Posts: 412 | Location: Cincinnati Ohio
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
boone
Vintage Newbie

Pantheon4 wrote:
boone wrote:
Pantheon4 wrote:
Euphoria wrote:

Rolling Eyes Dude, it was a joke!

So was mine. I guess I should have winked, too.

Wink Wink

selfsame singer
Golly, Poster

I'm not a big fan. He's kind of anti-christian and I am a christian so I don't listen to him alot... I like some of his old stuff like "Sweet Dreams", "The Beautiful People", and a couple others... but I can't say I'm a huge fan.
Joined: 23 Dec 2002 | Posts: 719 | Location: Somewhere over the rainbow closest to Dallas...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
do not be afraid.
Lost at Forum

marilyn manson is, probably, the closest thing to the original spirit of rock and roll there is in the mainstream at the moment. sometimes he gets a bit too full of himself, and has a terrible habit of "courting" controversy without actually going all the way with it, which always struck me as being rather insincere and pathetic, but, it's worth putting up with, as he does make some great music. i particularly like his quieter and more melodic stuff, which makes up more of his discography than nonfans would probably think.
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 | Posts: 1126 | Location: Temple Terrace, Florida
eisleyinlove
Sea Post King

Marilyn Manson is an insane psychotic freak and he needs a brain transplant more than a breast implant.